• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda New 3DS XL consoles canceled by Best Buy for those who ordered more than one

I'm glad that retailers are taking steps to make it limited to one per customer, personally.

Sure, there are situations where it harms a legitimate customer but it's worth it to combat scalpers.

Damn fucking straight. Shit wouldn't sell out so quickly if people were limited to 1. Good job Best Buy.

Veitsev

I'm done trying to get this. I don't want it anymore. It's hilarious to me that I have $200 ready to spend and I have to play the "sit on the internet all day and pray some new retailer makes it available" game. Good luck to all who want one, but I'm done trying to get one, and this nonsense has really soured me on ever upgrading tbh

Me too. Also soured me on amiibos and all the bullshit surrounding that. Don't want to have to play games to get something I am willing to pay for.

OuterLimits

Wait, is the New 3DS sold out at Best Buy now? I just preordered the black one on their online site. Hmm, hope I don't get an email saying they don't have it.

OuterLimits

Just the Majora's Mask edition. The normal New XL's are still in stock.

Ah, good news then. It does suck the MM edition sold out so quickly. I figured I wouldn't be able to snag a limited edition one. I like the black one though. Red wine color, not so much. Nice of Best Buy to limit 1 per customer, although it would have been nice had Nintendo offered more of the MM edition.

Anyone get a confirm email from Frys yet?

Yeah, I got mine right away. As I said earlier though, there is a second pending charge for $205 on my bank statement that I did not get a confirmation e-mail for (I am hoping I don't as I only needed one order) so I don't know what's up with that. I'm just hoping that them not charging until shipping should allow them ample time to fix this.

Yeah, I got mine right away. As I said earlier though, there is a second pending charge for $205 on my bank statement that I did not get a confirmation e-mail for (I am hoping I don't as I only needed one order) so I don't know what's up with that. I'm just hoping that them not charging until shipping should allow them ample time to fix this.

There are two charges since the first order didn't go through due to the bank having to verify there was no fraud. No need to worry.

Fiktion

Banned
I'm done trying to get this. I don't want it anymore. It's hilarious to me that I have $200 ready to spend and I have to play the "sit on the internet all day and pray some new retailer makes it available" game. Good luck to all who want one, but I'm done trying to get one, and this nonsense has really soured me on ever upgrading tbh

Me too. Also soured me on amiibos and all the bullshit surrounding that. Don't want to have to play games to get something I am willing to pay for.

lol that's some salt right there.

What's wrong with red or black?

Koppai

Ugh if any of yall see it again will you please post here asap? Still trying to track it down for my friend. :/

Good luck to those hunting. I will be selling mine in the B/T/S thread for $250 when it comes in just in case you have no luck.
lol that's some salt right there.
What's wrong with red or black?
Honestly I find that all four models are not for me. I am hoping we get a nicer model later down the road. For now, you are stuck with fingerprint magnets.

SnakeEyez

Good luck to those hunting. I will be selling mine in the B/T/S thread for $250 when it comes in just in case you have no luck.

Honestly I find that all four models are not for me. I am hoping we get a nicer model later down the road. For now, you are stuck with fingerprint magnets.

Since I was the first to quote you, can I get a first crack at buying it just in case I can't get one?

So.... who's camping at Target on Feb 13th?

pYbQGRj.jpg

Joei

So.... who's camping at Target on Feb 13th?

pYbQGRj.jpg

I don't know where I'm going. Target.. Best Buy... GameStop... I'm sure they'll all get some to put on the shelves... right? Right? On top of this, you got a handful of new Amiibo that are supposed to come out.

Top Bottom