• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 available for pre-order (watch 4 Watch pre-order bonus)

chrono01

Thanks for the post!

I placed an order for the Vita/3DS versions with the watch. I'm not planning on grabbing both versions, I'm just unsure which I should go with at the moment so I pre-ordered one of each with the intention to cancel the other once I decide.

Ideally, it'd be nice to pre-order this from within Canada, but this will be a decent backup in case things go badly.

Felldoh

Not seeing it up on Canada's site yet :(

It would be safe to just secure your copy on Amazon.com, since we don't know when or if Amazon.ca will be stocking the Limited Watch Edition. That's what many others and I have done.

It will come to $54.83 USD with shipping and import fees, which is around $69.66 CDN

Skii

Just ordered the Vita watch bonus edition. Cost $60 to get it shipped to the UK. Can always cancel if Aksys actually think us Europeans deserve a complete edition like those from the US will be getting.

Meia

Pre-ordered both just in case. This seems up for a hella long time though, wonder what the odds are of even getting on at this point.

FluxWaveZ

Not long. There was also a huge fiasco with Amazon selling pre-orders, but them not being designated as Watch or no Watch, so people didn't know what version they got.

That's been fixed, it seems.

They started selling the VLR watches individually at some point, too. It's how I got mine.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Importing. Apparently the last 2 times we didn't even get the watches at all.

I have the VLR watch here in canada but don't remember how I got it. Did I import? Get it local at VPG? I don't remember doing it :(

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Cancelled my order that didn't specify "watch" and re-pre-ordered the Vita version.

I'm European, and I'll be able to play it thanks to the Vita's region-freeness.

FluxWaveZ

Importing. Apparently the last 2 times we didn't even get the watches at all.

I have the VLR watch here in canada but don't remember how I got it. Did I import? Get it local at VPG? I don't remember doing it :(

Like I said above, they started selling the VLR watches individually after release, and at that point they were shipping not only to the United States, but to other places like Canada. I live in Canada and that's how I got mine, while I bought a digital version of VLR since we weren't getting the watches with physical copies.

That might be how you got yours.

MikeDip

Like I said above, they started selling the VLR watches individually after release, and at that point they were shipping not only to the United States, but to other places like Canada. I live in Canada and that's how I got mine, while I bought a digital version of VLR since we weren't getting the watches with physical copies.

That might be how you got yours.

No mine was bundled with the game. I remember not taking it apart for ages but then caved in.

I do think I got it locally at VGP though. Game + watch.

Pu tin a preorder for a US vita version.
As I understand it, it'll work on my EU Vita without having to switch memory cards or anything, right?
I just won't be able to access any DLC without swapping/factory reseting?

FluxWaveZ

No mine was bundled with the game. I remember not taking it apart for ages but then caved in.

I do think I got it locally at VGP though. Game + watch.

That's pretty weird. I had to go with digital because there wasn't a way for me to get the game plus the watch, from what I remember.

MikeDip

Ah, okay. I know they sold the 999 watches individually, too. But people should jump on this if they're waffling at all. They can always cancel later.

Yep, this is what I did! Ordered now, will see if better option for Canada will show up later.

Despite owning 999 on my DS, I bought VLR (with the watch) for my Vita and for ZE3, I'm buying it for my Vita once again.

Preordered the watch edition for the Vita.

I'm good because despite my order not specifying "watch", I see a "you ordered this item" notification when I visit the Vita Watch LE option.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Preordered the Vita version, thanks for the heads up!

redhood56

Banned
I'm good because despite my order not specifying "watch", I see a "you ordered this item" notification when I visit the Vita Watch LE option.
Yeah me too. I checked with both Amazon and Aksys and they said they are the same thing. Also i took a nap but it looks like they are all gone now.

Wooo! Got three for Vita with the watches before they disappeared again; one for me, one for my youngest brother, and one for my sister. We all got VLR for free off of PS+ and never felt right for not giving them my money for a game I truly adored. They will definitely get my money this time^^

mr. grape

Well lasted for like 7 hours.

I hope they are careful this time, or least well freaking fix the retail version too alongside the e-shop version (cause they apparently fixed it there with VLR).
They didn't fix it completely in the e-shop version. They disabled saving in one room, but I think the save glitch can still occur elsewhere. It's not much of a "fix" at all

Thoraxes

Question is it 1 person, or is it possible to get a vita and 3ds version?
I got 1 of each.
I'd say there is a pretty good chance, they got the touch stuff working with VLR on PSTV.
The game was beatable without touch since it's initial launch. You never needed touch to complete it, nor did they have to do anything to get touch stuff to work on PSTV, because that stuff was al ready always there.

They started selling the VLR watches individually at some point, too. It's how I got mine.

But weren't they pretty pricy? I think I remember passing because of the price.
Not long. There was also a huge fiasco with Amazon selling pre-orders, but them not being designated as Watch or no Watch, so people didn't know what version they got.

That's been fixed, it seems.

I remember that.

Top Bottom