• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 is "Zero Time Dilemma"; Logo and Key Art Revealed

mankoto

unnamed.png

In keeping with the season and celebrating all things sinister and diabolic, Aksys Games and Spike Chunsoft would like to announce that the official North American title for Zero Escape 3 is…(drum roll please)… Zero Time Dilemma! Building on the success of its predecessors, Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, and Virtue’s Last Reward, series mastermind Kotaro Uchikoshi has pulled out all the stops to deliver the most compelling and mind shredding gaming experience ever seen on a handheld platform. Choice is your only method of salvation and your only means of escape. How much of your humanity will you sacrifice to earn your freedom? As a new age of ruin looms large on the horizon, you must make impossible decisions and weather unimaginable consequences as you straddle the line between absolution and damnation. Plan your escape. Summer 2016.

http://www.aksysgames.com/2015/10/29/new-zero-escape-series-annoucement-zero-time-dilema/

Fly me to the moon if old

NotLiquid

Well the title has been known for a while but that logo is pretty snazzy.

Also we finally got the full quality render of Siggy and Diana.

ZTD-Key-Art.jpg

Kolx

And I still have my 2nd walkthrought to get the good ending in 999, and I never played virtue's last reward.

I haven't had the chance to play 999 yet, but I loved VLR's story. Still holding out hope we get an HD version of the original that actually has the game with it.

Played 999 earlier in the year and should finish VLR tonight.

This series is fucking incredible! So pumped for the third installment.

Hylian7

I'm still in awe that this is finally happening. Also I never noticed the necklace in the key art in the off screen version.

VLR spoiler:
That's definitely Diana

Tizoc

Thread title should be changed so it states that the name of ZE3 is Zero Time Dilema.

2016 is so far fucking awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

D-Man

999, VLR, and finally, ZTD. Amazing.

I'm so fucking excited! I hope we start getting more info on this around early next year or so. I NEED a trailer.

MegaMelon

i should probably get cracking with VLR,
ive only got like 1 ending

Whoo boy. You got a hell of a journey ahead. Maybe you should steer clear of Zero Time Dilemma news/discussions since you have a fair chance of running into huge spoilers.

Quadraxis

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why digital only in Europe? pls tell me this is a nightmare and i'm just about to wake up... :(

Top Bottom