• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 is "Zero Time Dilemma"; Logo and Key Art Revealed

VLR spoiler
I don't trust Zero Escape with it being just a difference in art style after the "old man" twist in VLR

Could just be
that's how Dr. Klim looks in his younger body
. Honestly, I really do think that's Sigma, but I'd be fine if its someone new too.

what, you've never noticed?! This should be feeling so good!

In December 22nd 2028,
Alice and Clover entered cold sleep to be woken up during VLR

According to that, are we gonna get something on Christmas? Considering that's when Sigma got kidnapped.

what, you've never noticed?! This should be feeling so good!

In December 22nd 2028,
Alice and Clover entered cold sleep to be woken up during VLR

(VLR)
Well I guess we're definitely getting some info on Christmas then, I remember the puzzle in the pantry proving that Sigma (?) was abducted on the 25th iirc.

Strongly disliked the artwork on first glance, but it's growing a bit on me now.
I just miss Nishimura so much. :( She's one of my favorite artists so losing her from my favorite game series is painful.

That means we're getting a trailer on Christmas then!

At least I can dream...

Don't do this to me man

edit:

Should I make a new thread about this? This seems like the precursor to a divulge of info/trailer/screenshots.

Let's see how soon they let up the second piece. If we just get it somewhere random down the line, it might not be thread worthy. If there's a set of planned reveals though, then that's worth another thread.

BBboy20

ZTD-Key-Art.jpg
Like a reminiscence of Grasshopper's adventure games.

GSR

Let's see how soon they let up the second piece. If we just get it somewhere random down the line, it might not be thread worthy. If there's a set of planned reveals though, then that's worth another thread.

This is probably the better move. We all remember how the last slow ZE reveal thread went.

Top Bottom