• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys Games links Twitter with more Zero Time Dilemma artwork, teases new information

Hylian7

The account is called "_crash_keys_". For those that don't know (VLR and 999 spoiler):
Crash Keys is the name of Akane's organization, her last name is Kurashiki. "Crash Keys" and "Kurashikis" have similar pronunciations

https://twitter.com/_crash_keys_/status/679391205705121793

http://www.tweetface.co/index.cfm/user/show/code/CURKpOAip

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF THE WORLD
It has been more difficult than anticipated to smuggle information out of Dcom regarding the viral Zero Time Dilemma, but we at Crash Keys have finally obtained the most bare bones of details that should prove useful to surviving the coming apocalypse. It is necessary to reveal everything in small doses as to avoid detection, but we can share the first piece now. Stay alert for future communiqués.
Remember, the threat is real.

So everyone knows this is legit, Aksys linked this on their own Twitter: https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/679392207820865537

participant91.jpg

Upon looking at that promo image again, I was wrong. That's gotta be
Sigma
. Still wondering why they're only calling him Participant 9, though.

Oh! Unless they're trying to avoid spoiling people who haven't played VLR... Maybe? Did they ever try to hide that Clover was Clover? I think I remember people not being sure if the pink-haired girl from the trailer was actually her.

Wait...

@_crash_keys_ said:
smuggle information out of Dcom regarding the viral Zero Time Dilemma

What's "Dcom"???

Also...

(series spoilers)

"the viral Zero Time Dilemma" makes me think that this is another name for Radical-6... except that it sounds closer to being a virus that SPEEDS UP time.

Someone mentioned somewhere (was it Hylian1?) that "zero time" apparently means "reaction time to something" so it might still be Rad6.

mStudios

Sigma

Oh! Unless they're trying to avoid spoiling people who haven't played VLR... Maybe? Did they ever try to hide that Clover was Clover? I think I remember people not being sure if the pink-haired girl from the trailer was actually her.

A new
?

Lusankya

Sigma

Yeah, this is Sigma, he is wearing the same shirt as in the other image. Clover in VLR was no spoiler at all, it was known from the very beginning (first trailer/info).

GSR

Technically we didn't get confirmation Clover in VLR was Clover until a few months after the first trailer/Famitsu info, but it was pretty clearly her.

This character's probably Sigma.

I actually really love the idea of Crash Keys slowly leaking "classified info" (promos) for the upcoming game. Looking forward to seeing more.

Give it to me.....NOW! Someone post the gif I don't have it.

Been waiting for this game for way too long. Is there even an ETA? Summer 2016? Is it being developed and localized at the same time due to having a much higher fanbase/yield-rate in the West?

Ridley327

Give it to me.....NOW! Someone post the gif I don't have it.

Been waiting for this game for way too long. Is there even an ETA? Summer 2016? Is it being developed and localized at the same time due to having a much higher fanbase/yield-rate in the West?

I'd assume it will wind up being near simultaneous, but I wouldn't be surprised if this hit the west first, given how much bigger the demand and the fanbase is compared to Japan.

Wait it's been too long since I played the game.....VLR spoilers

If that is indeed SIgma, where are the cyborg eyes and arms?

he lost his arms and eye in the test site (ZTD). He hasn't lost them and thus had them replaced with cyber eye and arms yet- that happens during Zero Time Dilemma.

This is Sigma prior to infiltrating the Mars Mission test site. Sigma loses both his arms and an eye during at least one of the endings in ZTD, hence the lead-in to VLR.

Ridley327

The Radical-6 incident is set to happen if the events of this game aren't prevented, so this takes place a little bit before the timeline in which Sigma aids Akane in her plan to set things right. Hence, no cyborg parts yet.

Hylian7

Also, I should add that it's very likely we might learn more on December 25, Christmas day. Here's why (999/VLR spoilers):
Alice and Clover were put into cold sleep on December 22. December 25 was the day of the Mars Mission Test Site events.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
While I know it's thanks to western fans that we're getting ZE3, I find this artstyle worse than VLR's.

Ridley327

While I know it's thanks to western fans that we're getting ZE3, I find this artstyle worse than VLR's.

It would have been nice if they could have secured Nishimura one more time for consistency's sake, but the less exaggerated style that the new artist (do we have a name yet?) has seems to be a good fit for the tone they're going for.

Korigama

It would have been nice if they could have secured Nishimura one more time for consistency's sake, but the less exaggerated style that the new artist (do we have a name yet?) has seems to be a good fit for the tone they're going for.
ZTD will supposedly be closer to 999 in tone, and Nishimura's style fit that just fine as it was. Still none too pleased with the decision.

Ridley327

ZTD will supposedly be closer to 999 in tone, and Nishimura's style fit that just fine as it was. Still none too pleased with the decision.

Is Nishimura busy with Capcom again? It'd be a little weird if she wasn't having anything to do with SFV, given her history with the series.

grim-tales

The character definitely looks as though it could be
Sigma
to me.
His hair seems a bit greyer than Young Sigma though.

Top Bottom