• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 is "Zero Time Dilemma"; Logo and Key Art Revealed

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I'm really hoping Phi gets a lot of screen time. She's the best character in the series <3

Hope we haven't seen the last of Zero III either. Loved his insane ramblings.

Hylian7

I just read on the operation bluebird page that the digital only in Europe is only on PSN and not on 3DS?

https://www.facebook.com/operationbluebirdze3/

Can anyone confirm this? If this is the case then i'm fucked :(

Wow, really? Maybe Akzelziys (GAFfer that works for Aksys) can clear this up.

Speak of the devil:

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/660215737265422336

Oh, some clarification: #ZeroTimeDilemma will be available on both the EU Nintendo E-Shop AND EU PSN! #DontPanic #sorryaboutthat

It's not completely terrible news. Still sucks no physical for you guys, but you can still get it on 3DS.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Man 3DS in 2016 is going to be great:

Bravely Second
Fire Emblem Fates
Zero Escape 3
Phoenix Wright 6

Yesssss!

Quadraxis

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I love it!

I need a release date soon so I can request vacation time from work!

HkMg62N.gif

Zareka

I've never been so simultaneously excited and disappointed. New ZE news is hype, but digi only in Europe sucks big time. Man. :(

If my Amazon US order goes through and I can actually get it sent straight to the UK that won't be as bad. I just wish EU would stop getting the shaft with these games.
Even if RSG is ripping in pieces it's kinda weird NISA wouldn't step in for Europe given the opportunity.
This is the weirdest part to me. I mean, this is right up NISA's alley. I have no idea why they aren't publishing this physical in EU. It's too late for it to have any chance of happening now, right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why digital only in Europe? pls tell me this is a nightmare and i'm just about to wake up... :(

While it's total bullshit, it seems to be the general trend for vita games. I'm just glad it exist so I'm not too disheartened.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Really pleased this is coming out. Honestly, I wasn't expecting a Euro release at all.

redhood56

Banned
Is the title just Zero Time Dilemma? What about the Zero Escape branding?
Edit: the new watch doesn't look circular which is cool.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Is the title just Zero Time Dilemma? What about the Zero Escape branding?
Edit: the new watch doesn't look circular which is cool.

The full game title is "Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma", just like "Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors" and "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward", but the name of the game itself is "Zero Time Dilemma".

So now we have 999, VLR, and... ZTD! :)

Please be excited! ;)

GamerJM

Banned
The full game title is "Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma", just like "Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors" and "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward", but the name of the game itself is "Zero Time Dilemma".

Please be excited! ;)

Question, is the game gonna have the logo on the box?

204030_front.jpg

Top right corner, but with Volume 3 of course.

well, its a better title than virtue's last reward. was hoping for something closer to "good people die." can't wait. got both systems with watches preordered.

out of curiosity though, does virtue's last reward mean anything, something i might've overlooked?

redhood56

Banned

Please be excited! ;)
Thanks I was a little confused l. I got that son of a bitch on pre order so I am very ready &#128526;

D-Man

Ace Attorney 6, Danganronpa 3, Persona 5... so many great games are coming out next year, but this one is definitely my number 1 pick. Words can't describe how thankful I am each and every day that the ZE series will finally get the conclusion it deserves. I recently let two friends borrow both 999 and VLR and they both absolutely fell in love with it and now they both joined me in the nerve-wrecking wait for ZTD.

Summer 2016 really can't come soon enough. My hype is through the roof.

If Aksys are publishing in Europe, then I assume that at the very least it will be the same as the NA version. No cut voices or anything like that. So that's a slight upside at least.

cbq

It will be called "Zero Time Dilemma Bros." in Europe :p

I've got VLR on 3DS and was torn which version to get, but I guess now I'll have to import it for Vita. Great, no watch for me. Again.

No Kinu Nishimura art this time? Very disappointing if true.
Yeah, I really love her artstyle. The new art is good, but I'd have preferred they kept it consistent with previous games. Unless, of course they didn't have a choice.

Top Bottom