• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus revealed - Amazon exclusive

iammeiam

That's not terribly surprising--the same should happen for Vita at some point as people cancel orders and Amazon has a better idea of how many copies are actually going to make it to the point of shipping.

(I had both watch versions preordered, but cancelled the Vita late last week since I decided 3DS was my preferred version. That copy's gonna end up sold to somebody.)

It's meant for those who had pre-ordered before the bonus was announced, and were told that their orders would be automatically upgraded to include the watch, but instead were error-ed out of the watches due to the whole miscommunication between Aksys and Amazon regarding the upgrades in Pre-order bonuses.

Seriously, that's really nice of them to offer more watches to those that were fluked out of them

Aksel did ask in the other thread that links be removed so those with canceled orders could get in first from the e-mail they received.

Up to you, and I'm sure they are probably out there for those who care to look, and on those deal based websites as well.

But hopefully the bump will serve as a heads up at least for anybody that got screwed initially.

Tagg9

Oh shit, now they ship the 3DS version to Canada as well! Do you guys think it's worth waiting 2-3 more weeks and paying $15 more for the watch?

Esura

Banned
How much did you buy the watch for? I sold my 999 watch new for 80 last year. And I see used ones for 179 on eBay nowadays. Bummers.

Waht? Someone actually spent that much for it?

I need to secure a preorder watch NOW. :p

Hate preordering from Amazon....bye watch T_T

Astra

Oh shit, now they ship the 3DS version to Canada as well! Do you guys think it's worth waiting 2-3 more weeks and paying $15 more for the watch?

Yes, I do. I ordered the Vita version from Amazon.com for the watch.
Though I won't have my Vita until October 30th, so it's not a big deal to have to wait.
On that note, I've never waited 3 extra weeks for anything from amazon.com. I usually receive my items within the first couple days of the delivery period.

Cbajd5

Just checked amazon, how do you know if you place a preorder if you'll receive the watch as well?

The product in the order should be "Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (with Pre order bonus item)" or something. That's what it says for me with the new pre-order opportunity.

NOW TO FORGETTING I DID THIS BECAUSE OF ALL THE SCHOOL STUFF I HAVE THIS WEEK

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
It's meant for those who had pre-ordered before the bonus was announced, and were told that their orders would be automatically upgraded to include the watch, but instead were error-ed out of the watches due to the whole miscommunication between Aksys and Amazon regarding the upgrades in Pre-order bonuses.

Seriously, that's really nice of them to offer more watches to those that were fluked out of them

Yeah, I preordered early (before the bonus was announced) and assumed that I would get a watch, then all of a sudden I get an e-mail with that link saying that I wasn't going to get a watch and that I should watch that page.

Blarg. What a mess.

hayejin

Yeah, I preordered early (before the bonus was announced) and assumed that I would get a watch, then all of a sudden I get an e-mail with that link saying that I wasn't going to get a watch and that I should watch that page.

Blarg. What a mess.

That link has been posted all over other deals sites. The link is still up though. I wonder if Aksys is making more watches.

Maybe you should hold off until you know the Amazon order will work out for you.

Too late. I cancelled my Vita version (without the watch) from play-asia and just got a refund from eBay for the watch.

How much did you buy the watch for? I sold my 999 watch new for 80 last year. And I see used ones for 179 on eBay nowadays. Bummers.

I had it pre-ordered on eBay for a craaaaazy US $140.00! I've now ordered the Vita version and the 3DS version of the game, both with the pre-order watches and it still works out cheaper than if I was still just getting the watch! : O

For some reason this time it would ship to Australia, so I was so lucky! I'm going to wear one watch and put the other away. The only reason I got the 3DS version was to have a spare watch (since I can't even play it on my PAL 3DS)

It's now saying 'Currently unavailable.'

Phew, glad I ordered mine before I went to work!

Letep

Is the preorder bonus in a special package with the game, or is does it just come along with the game separately?

Is the preorder bonus in a special package with the game, or is does it just come along with the game separately?

From the looks of it, it comes in a special cylindrical case separate from the game case. But I'm not 100% sure, given that there's no definite images of it besides the promo image.

Top Bottom