• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZOE 3 for PS3?

Rody

cover80.jpg

=O

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Don't **** with me...

Its true??????

Thank you Kojima!! I swear I'll get an HDTV and a PS3. I swear!

OMFG!!!!! The Masterpiece's next installment!

YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *passes out*

Sallokin

In before obligatory "I gizzed my pants" comment. Either way, if it's true I hope it's coming sooner rather than later.

Mmmkay

PSM3 is a very strange magazine. They had a big exclusive with Army of Two the other month, but at the same time had a feature on the PS3 version of Smackdown 2007 despite it being canned.

- Everything you need to know about the PS3 delay and who's to blame

I wonder who they blame...

I think ZOE3 is an error or a rumor, and PES6 is just PS2 and they are using it as bait.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This is what I'm betting, literally the text of the article:

MGS FATHER HIDEO KOJIMA laughed a bit when asked about the possibility of ZOE3 on PS3. "I don't know if Konami will let me spend the money!" Kojima joked. Still, we couldn't help but wonder whether or not the game design guru was hiding something...

Note: that is not literal text, it's just EGM-style rumortons.

Dammnit!!!

I was holding out hope that it might be announced for something else...

Oh well...by the time it comes out I will probably be able to afford a PS3...This is the one system seller to me...

Mmmkay said:
PSM3 is a very strange magazine. They had a big exclusive with Army of Two the other month, but at the same time had a feature on the PS3 version of Smackdown 2007 despite it being canned.
:lol :lol :lol :lol it's the same publisher of " watch-out next month world exclusive of Halo3 " ( november 2005 :D ) and " watch-out next month huge secret game for wii revelad" (crap-game ;D ) ?

291x375.aspx

Rody

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
and PES6 is just PS2 and they are using it as bait.

It says "Play the future of PES on PlayStation 3".

That's really weird. Someone buy the damn magazine!11212

Top Bottom