• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZOE 3 for PS3?

Mmmm I was ZOE3 just for a new trailer.

TGS ZOE2 = Best trailer of the PS2 gen imo. (Burnout 2's was pretty intense too though.)

Elios83

About ZOE3 it seems they were sure the game would be unveiled at TGS so that they could talk about it in the next issue :lol :lol
As for PES6.....it really seems they're right :D

Mmmkay

While we're shitting on PSM3, what kind of retarded chimp edits their magazine? They have quite possibly the most badly pixellated screenshots imaginable. You may see the odd pic in other mags that looks a bit blocky and stretched, but nearly every single goddamn one of them is awful in PSM3. One of em, a Sonic screen which fills two full pages, has pixels as big as my fist!

On PES6, it's pretty clear that they went to print on this after Leipzig, so it would have been shocking for them to be wrong!

Mmmkay said:
Err, I have the mag and like I posted earlier, there is by no means any 'confirmation' that this game exists. It's entirely on their word. A word which also suggested in the magazine that this title would be revealed by Kojima at TGS...

But, but, but they said Kojima will spill the beans on the game. They wouldn't like about Kojima saying that, right, right, RIGHT.

Nervous Hamster said:
Sorry if it's old, but here's the scan of the article...

MOD NOTE: DON'T LINK TO SCANS OR PICS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE MAGAZINES

Looks like speculation to me though.

Now where's Ryan to confirm or deny this? :p

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
RavenFox said:
Exactly. keep hope alive damn it.
84_show_portrait.jpg

Keep Hope Alive!

icarus-daedelus said:
Okay, so the source is completely unreliable, have got a crapload of facts wrong, and are generally pretty shady - I'm still ****ing believing it.

Have faith, friends, for Kojima will lead us to the promised land where good mech action games exist in HD on the PS3. Don't listen to the nonbelievers!
Preach it, brother! Let the cleansing light of Jehuty smite all blasphemers so that us faithful shall once again gaze upon its beauty!

Dahbomb

"News just in ZOE is back on PS3. Hideo Kojima's mad anime robot beat-'em-up has been laying low since The 2nd Runner appeared on PS2 in 2003, but Jehuty and co are back bigstyle. Koj will spill all next issue but for now we predict online mech battles on a massive scale, more mind-bending visuals and a plot so hard to comprehend and rife with twists, it makes Lost look like Eastenders."

Game. Set.Match.

Too bad we'll have to wait until next issue... =/

Rody

Dahbomb said:
"News just in ZOE is back on PS3. Hideo Kojima's mad anime robot beat-'em-up has been laying low since The 2nd Runner appeared on PS2 in 2003, but Jehuty and co are back bigstyle. Koj will spill all next issue but for now we predict online mech battles on a massive scale, more mind-bending visuals and a plot so hard to comprehend and rife with twists, it makes Lost look like Eastenders."

Game. Set.Match.

Do you have the magazine? If you do, please, see post #181. :)

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Dahbomb said:

Game. Set.Match.

if thats not a confirmation of ZOE on ps3, i dont know what is. unfortunately, i wish it was from somebody more reliable. :(

Whoa...whoa....they have a working PS3 and the Motorstorm beta and Resistence: Fall of Man?!!

So what now...this ZOE3 actually has some chance to be true?!

Oh God, please be true!!

Sony has finally been giving me reasons to buy a PS3 lately

Before it was MGS3 and FF13... glad to hear about new reasons to justify $600

HomerSimpson-Man said:
Whoa...whoa....they have a working PS3 and the Motorstorm beta and Resistence: Fall of Man?!!

So what now...this ZOE3 actually has some chance to be true?!

Oh God, please be true!!

I still think if KojiPro had ZOE3 in development they would've shown it at TGS. But who knows, Kojima always likes to give Europe a little something extra so maybe he's given a Euro mag the scoop on it.

SolidSnakex said:
I still think if KojiPro had ZOE3 in development they would've shown it at TGS. But who knows, Kojima always likes to give Europe a little something extra so maybe he's given a Euro mag the scoop on it.

Yeah, Europe fans do have to wait longer but get some extras in return, and are pretty hardcore to get their own version of extreme mode for their MGS games....that and the life threatening thing for Kojima to direct again.

God bless our European MGS brethens!!

brandonh83 said:
I must have missed the memo...

Wifi and memory slots...eh...with HDMI insured for both core and premium for further tv purchases I'ill rather just save the $100 and place it towards 2 games instead. Everything can be added later if my gaming habits truely demand it.

Yeah, its crazy that I'm just as amped about a racing title(motor Storm) as I am about any other title. I can't wait to get more ZOE3 details. 2 is due for a replay : )

Well if I'm gonna pay $500, I'd rather as well just throw down $600. When you're spending that much anyway, I mean why the hell not do another $100. Just the way I look at it. :)

I won't be able to get one until later next year but by that time there should be some great stuff. I just want it before MGS4 comes out.

BobTheFork said:
Yeah, its crazy that I'm just as amped about a racing title(motor Storm) as I am about any other title. I can't wait to get more ZOE3 details. 2 is due for a replay : )

I think Motorstorm jumped up alot of peoples most wanted lists after TGS. It made the biggest improvement since E3 next to F1.

brandonh83 said:
Well if I'm gonna pay $500, I'd rather as well just throw down $600. When you're spending that much anyway, I mean why the hell not do another $100. Just the way I look at it. :)

I won't be able to get one until later next year but by that time there should be some great stuff. I just want it before MGS4 comes out.

I guess you can look at it that way...but it's still $100 I can put to good use anyway and not something I can just ease away on my resources.

Cause it isn't just $600 anyway for me, it's $630 including sales tax for 5%, then the extended warranty factored in cause if I'm spending more than half a grand on that thing it's getting covered beyond 90 days. Then the $60+ game. $700+ all said and done.

Then I ask myself is the Wifi and memory slots worth it for me yet? I would like to have them...but I don't feel I really need them.

SolidSnakex said:

Why would he have is own two titles competing for attention from one another (MGS4 and ZOE3)? ZOE3 may also be in very early development and not be ready to be shown.

Moderation Unlimited said:
Why would he have is own two titles competing for attention from one another (MGS4 and ZOE3)? ZOE3 may also be in very early development and not be ready to be shown.

An announcement or some sort of indication that it existed wouldn't have hurt though or caused any competition with MGS4. For the most part anyway the same people that like MGS like ZOE also.

Top Bottom