• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZOE 3 for PS3?

Apharmd

yeah, i really think that if it's confirmed that Konami is working or will be working on ZOE3, it'd be bigger on the magazone cover.

BudokaiMR2 said:
Dammnit!!!

I was holding out hope that it might be announced for something else...

Oh well...by the time it comes out I will probably be able to afford a PS3...This is the one system seller to me...

haha, you thought it might come out for 360? seriously it wouldn't come out for wiii, half the series attraction is flash. Anyway I dont believe this...still it would be amazing

peace

Rody said:
It says "Play the future of PES on PlayStation 3".

That's really weird. Someone buy the damn magazine!11212

Judging by the publishers reputation I suspect I was right when I said they mean playing the PS2 version with BC enhancement!

Solid

monchi-kun said:
How much did ZOE 1 and 2 sell in Japan? If it moved enough units then there is hope!!!
Anubis Zone of the Enders 2 Konami PS2 ACT 91,339 91,339

good? # from magicbox.

Solid said:
Anubis Zone of the Enders 2 Konami PS2 ACT 91,339 91,339

good? # from magicbox.

bstrange, even gundam sells higher, and thats terrible...anyway this isnt going to happen people...it would have been announced in tgs, not psm3

peace

PleoMax

Banned
10 bucks saying its just "Games they wish to see", i get this PSM thing over here, and i've seen them do that shit before.

SpacLock said:
I think Konami knows that there isn't money to be made with ZOE3. It's most likely a rumor.

they need to model the main character on david bekham, the it will sell, even if its only to people without a ps3

peace

Insane Metal

Gold Member
Bad_Boy said:
i dont see it on the page, where is it?
dont **** with us!
fdasfrf7.jpg

Look at the bottom of the picture

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ZOE 3 coming out before MGS4...yeah right

Maybe MGS4 with a ZOE3 demo. At least then people would get more exposure to ZOE

Hiro_Kunimi_80 said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol it's the same publisher of " watch-out next month world exclusive of Halo3 " ( november 2005 :D ) and " watch-out next month huge secret game for wii revelad" (crap-game ;D ) ?

291x375.aspx

"UNBIASED" :lol :lol :lol :lol

typhonsentra said:
If this were true, it would've been mentioned at TGS, don't you think?

If the magazine is just now hitting shelves then the articles will have been written at least two or three weeks before TGS so I would put this down to speculation based on rumours.

Elios83

llTll said:
not even. if this was any true, they would have annouced it back in TGS. c`mon people

It's a rumor that it's coming based on Kojima statements:he wants to make ZOE3 but right now he's busy with MGS4 plus ZOE isn't a big seller so there could be a budget problem with Konami.

Elios83 said:
It's a rumor that it's coming based on Kojima statements:he wants to make ZOE3 but right not he's busy with MGS4 plus ZOE isn't a big seller so there could be a budget problem with Konami.

have you seen the magazine, because if they create that rumour based on that info...what the hell? Even neogaf wouldny infer as much....new low haha

peace

Elios83

nelsonroyale said:
have you seen the magazine, because if they create that rumour based on that info...what the hell? Even neogaf wouldny infer as much....new low haha

peace

Nono my speculation,also because that's the only info available on ZOE3 and I doubt they know more than us actually :lol :lol Afterall they don't say "It's coming" or "Full preview" on the cover ;) it just means they talk about Zoe3 in the mag.

Bebpo

Banned
nelsonroyale said:

peace

That's normal for them.

It's a BS story made out of an internet rumor made that was proven to be fake @_@ Stupid magazine.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
well, i can't say i was let down, because i assumed this was bullshit before i clicked the thread. :(

wii version. lol.

Bebpo said:
That's normal for them.

It's a BS story made out of an internet rumor made that was proven to be fake @_@ Stupid magazine.

uhh damn, we get ps every year but no zoe 3...damn you can play football in real life, but haven't quite managed to replicate zoe action....that game is what we need

peace

DCharlie

Banned
It says "Play the future of PES on PlayStation 3".

That's really weird. Someone buy the damn magazine!11212

<insert the sound of PSM editor reeling in his fishing line, laughing>

Elios83

typhonsentra said:
I think it's time to give up on this game the way we did Chrono Trigger and Shenmue 3.

Umm why?Kojima has stated he wants to make it.It's more than sufficient to keep the hope alive.
Chrono Trigger and Shenmue 3 have always been nothing more than wild dreams.

Top Bottom