• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition available for PS4 (free if you have the PS3 version, including PS Plus)

Agent X

According to this PlayStation.Blog post, Zombie Driver: Immortal Edition is now available on PS4. This is a remastered version of a game that originally released on PS3 in 2012.

If you previously bought the PS3 game through PlayStation Store, or if you claimed it through PlayStation Plus (from the June 2018 batch of PS Plus games), then you can grab the PS4 version for free!

xrnzaaas

Ffs, I didn't redeem the PS3 version from PS+, because I didn't own a PS3. Oh well, gonna wait for a price drop.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
I think the PS+ version must not have been the ultimate edition. The standard edition (PS3 only) is showing as downloadable for me but the ultimate edition (with cross buy) shows a buy price 🤷‍♂️

Have they done a Control on us here 😆

Last edited:

Agent X

Agent X Agent X Hey, thanks for the heads up.

You're welcome!

I don't know if it has something to do with me being in the EU but it says 15€ although I have Zombie Driver for PS3. :(

I think the PS+ version must not have been the ultimate edition. The standard edition (PS3 only) is showing as downloadable for me but the ultimate edition (with cross buy) shows a buy price 🤷‍♂️

Have they done a Control on us here 😆

Judging from comments on the PS.Blog post, other European users are having similar issues. It's possible they have not yet properly activated the "free" offer on PS Store in some regions.

I've also noticed that trophies are not yet syncing to the server.

Top Bottom