• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Remakes Announced for 3DS

Is your body ready for more
2019.jpg

So this is the norm now, eh? Well, three of the last four at least.

One set of new games and one set of remakes per generation.

The anomaly being black and white, but that kinda had a remake with the sequels.

But where is my Z edition?

Nyoro SF

If HG/SS are any indication, we're in for a hell of a remake. I look forward to them fixing the more annoying parts of R/S/E.

Mortemis

Banned
I literally just woke up when they announced this. Best morning news ever?

Give me a first class ticket to the hype train!

Aesnath

Somehow all of my videogame time has been eaten up by XY recently--New games are both welcome and scary.

I am concerned that, with yearly releases, I may never play another video game.

I did REALLY like Sapphire when I played it a couple of years ago, and I think it will be fun to go back. If I can ever stop looking for shinies on XY. Pretty big if.

I've never played Pokemon before besides a little bit of Red when it was all the rage. Should I be interested in this? Could this be my time to jump in as the noob I am?

Usobuko

Banned
Holy shit, I just realize the best possible news for this.

Move tutors.

Say no to archaic breeding and last gen move blocking anymore.

KupoNut

Not sure if these games are remakes from the wording of the trailer and the looks of the legendaries, really curious.

upandaway

This can't possibly be a normal remake when they flat out say

EPIC NEW ADVENTURE

DRAMATIC NEW WORLD

In the dang gosh video.

5 new regions. 200 new Pokemon. Each game holds 3 games inside. I'm freaking out.

Soma

whoa!

i mean i'd rather have a sequel for x/y but i'm totally down for this since i missed out on gen 3 when it came out.

gosox333

Pokemon is a yearly franchise.

I guess it has been for a while now, but man this is making it sink in for me.

Still psyched tho.

Top Bottom