• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Remakes Announced for 3DS

mandiller

I would have preferred a completely new generation rather than revisit Ruby and Sapphire. I guess a worldwide November release means there's no Pokemon Z coming.

georly

Why nintendo, why? Why spoil E3? Last year's press conference had literally 0 surprises. (DK was supposed to be a surprise, I guess). Don't do the same this year. This could have easily been saved for E3.

Mortemis

Banned
I really hope it is a sequel. I always thought GF couldve done better in gen 3 for the story.

I wonder if they'll have mega evolutions in this.

Q8znfJi.gif

2HYPE4ME

Davey Cakes

Why is this so exciting? It's just more Pokemon. We just had two Pokemon games. And Ruby/Sapphire are GBA and thus haven't aged particularly badly.

Seems like milking to me.

Good for those of you who are thrilled though. I had great times with Sapphire back in the day, playing on my glorious GBA SP.

Aaaah. That's the good stuff. November 2014, must be very far along. Worldwide is also a bonus. I was disappointed as hell with X/Y, so this will be great.

Lijik

this wound up being my least favorite gen but if they expand the fuck outta the secret bases and let you swap them with street passes or something im there DAY ONE

Kinhow

So sudden. This trailer is so weird, there's no music in it and shows nothing but the boxart... I'm not that hyped.

Forkball

The text on the website makes it seem like a remake, though undoubtedly they have changed some things.

Announcing Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems! Prepare for an epic adventure exploring a world filled with Pokémon!

Pokémon fans first enjoyed Pokémon Ruby Version and Pokémon Sapphire Version when it launched in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance. Now, a whole new generation of Pokémon fans will experience the dramatic storyline that unfolds in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

Look forward to Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire when the games launch worldwide in November 2014!

LeleSocho

Banned
YEEEEEEEEEEESSWSWSSWSWSQSKJGWQrglkewufghwerktfhlkufhlwxeuny3riouy\LKJGòLRFJ34OI CVMHRVFOP ER JGPOIREJBPOIERJEWòLKFJEPVIOUFPIRURèOPEWIRIFGHRTOIBREVOIERJFLK4NFà3òVIFPOIB DFLKFDN43FLò3JT

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
FUCK YESSSSSSSSWSSWSSWSSWWWWSSWSSSSWS

EDFGKLURHFRLKEHER23LKCFUEPVIUREFMQ3EPOIDUOVPBUMRTOIUH

YEEEEEEEEEEESSWSWSSWSWSQSKJGWQrglkewufghwerktfhlkufhlwxeuny3riouyLKJGòLRFJ34OI CVMHRVFOP ER JGPOIREJBPOIERJEWòLKFJEPVIOUFPIRURèOPEWIRIFGHRTOIBREVOIERJFLK4NFà3òVIFPOIB DFLKFDN43FLò3JT

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
FUCK YESSSSSSSSWSSWSSWSSWWWWSSWSSSSWS

EDFGKLURHFRLKEHER23LKCFUEPVIUREFMQ3EPOIDUOVPBUMRTOIUH

MrT-Tar

Well this was out of fucking nowhere, just as I like!

I absolutely loved Gen 3's soundtrack, and I hope this does it proud.

Top Bottom