• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 playthrough in japan! NOW! (SPOILERS SPOILERS)

hirokazu

Yoboman said:
Don't read the IGN preview. I think they describe what the intro is. Put that in the OP please, many people don't want to know what it is
Is it just me, or have the intro spoilers been taken out of the article?

yea I check the site out later, its to slow right now.

man this game is going to be sweet but it seems its time to leave the internet now... to much info leaking out

2e55mwl.png

DrBo42 said:
This is so fucking sad. Are they really going to use this game to sell their bullshit? It's the end of a beloved gaming saga. Fuck you Sony.

It looks ok for me. It's not that intrusive. The characters just got real sony products instead of generic cellphones, which is even better for me.

Sony pictures movies are full of this marketing tricks, bravia TV's, phones, cameras... I don't care.

Vaandaviii said:
It looks ok for me. It's not that intrusive. The characters just got real sony products instead of generic cellphones, which is even better for me.

Sony pictures movies are full of this marketing tricks, bravia TV's, phones, cameras... I don't care.

or maybe Sony went on all four making sure this stays as exclusive as possible :p

rikichi

again, people who are avoiding spoilers should not watch that trailer.

as for me, it already too late, i've been spoiled.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
shagg_187 said:
ITS A MOVIE TO ME GOD DAMNIT! :p

But I thought movies couldn't promote smoking anymore. At least, not unless it's comedically done.

Snake, on the other hand....shame.

or maybe Sony went on all four making sure this stays as exclusive as possible :p

:lol

EDIT: HOLY FUCK, just finished the trailer. As echoed, don't watch it if you're going in without anything, but otherwise....HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

JESUS CHRIST THIS GAME IS GONNA BE BIG! It has diversity that none of the previous MGS games had, and that makes it fucking badass!

brandonh83 said:
This please. Will someone do this for us? Will you terminate ASX?

1UP is/might_be working on this as they did on previous ones...

Metroidvania

Holy shit. I just realized WMP was skipping, and rewatched.

You get to see one of the "Beauties". lol.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
This trailer can be shuffled in with previews at movie theatres with no problems at all. Its just... epic.

Gribbix

Cool. An official timeline. This should clear up all those arguments about the exact year(s) MGS2 took place.

EDIT: Whoops. Let me retake the image. It cut out the years which state 2007-2009.

timeline.jpg

Ok, fixed.

Metroidvania

Gribbix said:
Cool. An official timeline. This should clear up all those arguments about the exact year(s) MGS2 took place.
timeline.jpg

Do note the large blank where MGS2's date should be. At least, for now.

EDIT: Whoops. Let me retake the image. It cut out the years which state 2007-2009.

Edit: I was kinda wondering. :lol

HomerSimpson-Man said:
I'm not kidding man, just HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! MGS4 looks absolutely sick I tell you!! SICK!!

You don't have to tell me this but it's nice to hear I'm in for a treat. Then I'm back to working on the official thread-- hopefully this new trailer will give me new ideas and such, but I'm keeping the thread very spoiler-free.

Metroidvania

DrBo42 said:
:lol Bastard. How spoilerific is the trailer?

Depends on how abreast you've been of the situation.

Edit: BIG GLIMPSES at new environments, new enemies, and other miscellaneous info, some of which is a bit more spoiler heavy than others.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
shagg_187 said:
Seriously. There better be a catch. I bet when you play the game, Kojima shows up and says "LOL! We fooled you. No one can make a game this great! MGS4 doesn't exist! Did you rike it?!"

:lol :lol

Top Bottom