• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Also, I kinda like Steamworld Dig.
It's definitely NOT a metroidvania, but it's fun.

I really liked it too. It's not an expensive game or a long game, but it's fun and I really felt like I got my money's worth after playing for almost 6 hours.

Peeps, quick question.
If I add a discounted game to my basket but pay after the discount is gone, am I gonna pay the discounted price or the price at the moment of paying?

I'm not drunk sadly. I will be drinking tomorrow night though. I wonder if I'll make any inebriated purchasing and regret it the next morning.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Who needs Origin when the best Battlefield games are already on Steam?

Time to reinstall Bad Company 2

Prepare your anus, though. I got straight up murdered and I put in 800 hours on the console version. Regrinding the unlocks is murder when everyone and their mother has Magnum Ammo/damage up while you don't get it for hours. :(

Anustart

This is how my gaming has gone the last couple days:

Final Fantasy 7: Hey bud, why don't you boot me up and play for a while?
Me: Sure, that's a great idea!
*Plays for 5 minutes*
Rogue Legacy: Don't you think you've had enough of that game? Come back to me.
Me: I miss you so much Rogue, I swear I'll never wander away again *HUGS*

Speevy

Banned
drunk.gif

213372bu

Banned
Can we at least agree that it's even better than (the great) Walking dead? Maybe since it's new to me it's having an effect, but I think it's fantastic.

Definitely. Maybe I'm just a sucker for the atmosphere, but The Walking Dead didn't pull me in as much as TWAu.

nexen

You're drinking the wrong beer then. Don't drink anything you see an ad for.

yup. There are two tiers of american beer.

Tier 1: shit (Pißwasser) (budweiser, miller light, coors, etc)
Tier 2: 'microbrew' ...since americans do not understand the metric system micro means anything from 100 to 1 billion bottles brewed per year.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I just woke up. The dailies are shit. The votes are shit. The flash sales are shit.

I'd say that's true with the one exception being Transistor. Even though the discount isn't that high, it's the best game I've played so far this year and very much deserving of your $15 american dollars
(or whatever currency you happen to pay in)

I'd say that's true with the one exception being Transistor. Even though the discount isn't that high, it's the best game I've played so far this year and very much deserving of your $15 american dollars
(or whatever currency you happen to pay in)

I've still been debating on the Transistor sale. I kind of want the controller speak edition (PS4). Sounded like an interesting feature.

nexen

$15 is more than I paid for, like, every PC game I've bought since 2010

edit: If I go to uruguay can you promise me I wont be gringo-stabbed?

edit edit: I can speak spanish on a preschooler level.at least in the present tense. fuck conjugations, man/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom