• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There was a Tumblr-Con this weekend. It ended in disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

My god....this is insane....and makes me truly question what a neogaf-con would look like
jkcWTgRxuuKZo.png

Kraftwerk

...is there neogaf fanfiction

i wonder

EviLore: "....Bish?"

Bish: "...Hm?..."

EviLore: "..B...Uh....I mean....Biii..Bish, could you... Uhm... Will you take off...your...clothes...for me....?"

Bish looked up, while still nuzzled into EviLore's hairy manly chest so much that looking up didn't really do anything much, and nuzzled into his chest a bunch more.

Bish: "Okay!" Bish said cheerfully. He still didn't understand that much about the purpose of clothes or about sexual things.

He layed down on the bed on his back, as EviLore admired it, being all anxious and excited and nervous about it.

Bish: "Uhm..." Bish looked the other way embarrassed. "But like I was trying to say, I... think I had an accident in my...underwear...uhm..." Bish's eyes were closed in frustration as he was embarrassed about saying that and worried about his reaction.

EviLore: "That's okay! I want to see..your whole body!" He said happily and excited still, knowing the wet spot was really from the time earlier. You know, the time when this was really really weird, before this suddenly weirdly became dead serious.

Bish: "O-..Okay!...." He took His shoes off, along with his socks. Then he blushingly and embarrassedly slid his shirt off of his shoulders, sliding it down. He cutely slid his legs in the air while layin on his back, sliding his shirt off. EviLore was staring HARD at Bish's chest with his erect phallus suddenly completely up, shocked at seeing it. Bish was flaccid, but with very very small budding bumps by his..nipples..which speaking of that, that's what EviLore was freaking out over.. Bish's little pink nipples standing up, as his upper self was all nude in front of him. Then EviLore galped and felt like he died for a second, as he then payed attention and noticed Bish sliding his underwear down, and then up in the air where his legs were lifted, and finally down to the top of his feet.

Before Bish could slide his underwear off of his feet, EviLore pounced him down.

EviLore: "B-B-B-B-b-bb..b..b..ii.ii..is...Bish..."

Bish: "Huh...??"

EviLore's whole body was shaking. He couldn't handle it, his body was freaking out. He never felt so weirdly excited. Bish was naked. And he didn't see his slit yet, since he only had a side view when Bish's slid his underwear off, and EviLore is looking at his face right now.

EviLore: "B-..B-b-b-b-...I mean.. Uh...!!!.. Uh!!... C-....Can I touch...???"

Bish blushed and moaned...

To be continued.....................

Guerilla

There was a thread a while ago complaining about what a pathetic community Tumblr is and many people were disagreeing with the OP. Well, that certainly puts things into perspective.

Mortemis

Banned
Why tf did I enter this thread. Knotting? I mean I was in one piece until I got to the part when they talked about omegaverse and bitch males...

I'm nauseous.

Think about what it would smell like first.

With all the gaffers admitting to things like taking one shower a week, not ever using soap, shitting in their showers...

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So this really happened?

This was not a leaked script from next season's it's always sunny?

Otherwise, that episode needs to be made.

Seriously

Mailbox

So, back in April, there was Fan expo in Vancouver. I was going with a few friends since it has become our little thing to do as a group once a year. I invite a classmate and current friend to it, and since he had already invited me to another con/expo in august later this year, I was feeling a bit nervous since Fan Expo has really only been my only experience with cons/expos and I didn't want him thinking it was bad or anything. He and all my other friends had fun as well, so it was a needless worry.

After hearing about this sad excuse for an event (let alone a con), I will never feel that ever again.

I feel really bad for the nightvale people though. I just caught up on the podcast (started a week or 2 ago and have been listening on the bus to school) and they deserve better than this.

~Sigh

Mailbox

EviLore was staring HARD at Bish's chest with his erect phallus suddenly completely up, shocked at seeing it. Bish was flaccid, but with very very small budding bumps by his..nipples.

UGHHHH WHY!?

Why did you miss the opportunity for a "banhammer" joke D:

The thread has been a total goldmine. I've been thoroughly entertained, I've been opened up to new worlds, I've cringed, I've laughed so hard, just beautiful. Spent over an hour just reading through the first 6 pages and clicking through the links to read the reports (this was a good one, btw), watch vids, etc. Still got 4 more pages for later today. Hopefully the thread continues to swell.

Ominym

Banned
I eagerly await DashCon 2015. Double the ball pit, double the disaster.

They can even host it at Chuck E. Cheese's.

sn00zer

is there a description of what actually happened durin panels...most descriptions seem to end with 'then it got weird' and nothing else

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Oh god that vendor story and everything

gahhhhhhhhh
I try to be a caring, sensitive person but sometimes I feel like a fucking dinosaur who got transported into the modern age and I don't understand what the fuck is going on anymore.

I hope that's not saurianist of me.

so this is what people were talking about on tumblr earlier

what is going on here :

pvVIaf5.jpg

Camelot really fell to shit once Mordred and Aggravayne accused Lancelot of treason.

Chariot

I rather go to a Bronny convention than this.

No offense Bronny-GAF
You can say about Bronys what you want, but their conventions have a lot more efford in them then this tumblrcon. Then again even most gradeschool play has more efford. It's just no good comparison.

potam

Banned
You can say about Bronys what you want, but their conventions have a lot more efford in them then this tumblrcon. Then again even most gradeschool play has more efford. It's just no good comparison.

yes, the lack of efford on display here is outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom