• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - input lag now? if you want a reskinned COD4, go play WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.

PseudoZ

Neo Member
Fizzle said:
Disgusting?

Surely it'd be worse if you actually get it though?

Are you really gonna clean it up everyday?

Surely the mess is enough as it is?

Are you really thinking of making that kind of trade-off?

You might have to bring in a MAID at times........A MAID, are you really gonna sacrifice your pocket money on MAIDS,... when you could be playing VALKYRIA PWNZ CHRONCIROX much sooner then you'd hoped as it's eating your money away every so often?

DO YOU REALLY WANNA DO THAT?

I've accepted many beta's before this way, it's for the good of not just you my friend, the good of your hygene

:lol :lol :lol

I don't even know how to respond to that.

alr1ghtstart said:
more maybe coming.

while not amazing, my shop was surely better than the winner.
245bol5.jpg

:lol :lol :lol I chuckled.

andycapps

Fizzle said:
Disgusting?

Surely it'd be worse if you actually get it though?

Are you really gonna clean it up everyday?

Surely the mess is enough as it is?

Are you really thinking of making that kind of trade-off?

You might have to bring in a MAID at times........A MAID, are you really gonna sacrifice your pocket money on MAIDS,... when you could be playing VALKYRIA PWNZ CHRONCIROX much sooner then you'd hoped as it's eating your money away every so often?

DO YOU REALLY WANNA DO THAT?

I've accepted many beta's before this way, it's for the good of not just you my friend, the good of your hygene

:lol :lol :lol

dfyb

Banned
dfyb said:
only had time to submit for one contest before i had to go to class...

is clicking 'reply' with that curved arrow different from DM? i didn't see anything that said DM or direct message... =/

i submitted these two (old anigifs i made when real-time KZ2 was being unveiled), but if i did indeed DM correctly, they might have somehow thought it wasn't a photoshop...

starwarsisnowkillzone.gif

kidkillzone.gif

this awful chop won -- http://i37.tinypic.com/qsl000.jpg

edit: oh, now i see direct message. but i can't seem to send to people who aren't following me...
so can anyone tell me how to DM someone that isn't following me. i'm following both of them, but i don't see them in the drop down list to send a DM.

Guled

what dose the clan motto on the site stand for?
Clan Motto said:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Curabitur enim. Sed nec sapien. Duis mi massa, consequat sed, ornare a, bibendum id, diam. Donec rhoncus est at magna. Cras fringilla posuere ante. Fusce lacinia enim at tortor. Vivamus sit amet magna. Nulla varius lacus quis libero. Mauris nulla ipsum, adipiscing eu, volutpat non, commodo id, mi. Aenean odio. Quisque tortor. In rhoncus nibh quis turpis. Duis adipiscing

EschatonDX said:
Jeez, no install either?

Guerilla are coding animals man.

If that turns out to be true anyone saying the bd drive is too slow to stream textures should get some funny xbot tag.

I personally have no problems believing that as
Uncharted also just needed a small swap file

No install. Thats crazy. Wonder if there are loading times other than the one up front.

I'd guess not since there is no option for install even.

roMonster said:
Wow, 500mb file size for the beta, no install and the best graphics consoles can churn out...

Wtf do GG know that the rest can't even come close?

I imagine that they know Naughty Dog rather well...

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
HELP
So if a person where to have the Beta downloaded onto their PS3 under their account and that person just happened to have another PS3 800km away with the same account on it, could said person download it again onto that PS3 without breaking the "no sharing rule".

Keeping in mind it would be played under the same account name it was originally downloaded under only on a different PS3.

Any spare keys? as well.

Nizz

roMonster said:
Wow, 500mb file size for the beta, no install and the best graphics consoles can churn out...

Wtf do GG know that the rest can't even come close?
Exactly! GG are digging into the PS3's guts like no other dev has. I really hope a lot of what they've accomplished with their tech and efficiency with the hardware is shared by other Sony first party devs.

NameIess

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
HELP
So if a person where to have the Beta downloaded onto their PS3 under their account and that person just happened to have another PS3 800km away with the same account on it, could said person download it again onto that PS3 without breaking the "no sharing rule".

Keeping in mind it would be played under the same account name it was originally downloaded under only on a different PS3.

Any spare keys? as well.

I would assume this is acceptable, because what happens if you have to replace your PS3 during the Beta window... I think the problems start when you have a different PSN account attempt to register the code & download the beta.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Quick question for those that have the class unlocked: Does the Assault class start with both abilities unlocked? I just realized there's no ribbon/medal for using its primary abilities in order to unlock the secondary ability. What's the deal?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
MoeEazy said:
GG
Naughty Dog
Santa Monica Studios
Greatest console programmers.

You speak the truth good sir.
You forgot Insomniac :mad:

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BeeDog said:
I just hope Killzone 2 won't be a Shredder of BluRay Drives™ like Uncharted is.
That is streaming my friend.
And yes, the sound can be scary sometimes. :D

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Oh man, I totally forgot that no HDD install wears on the BR player.

Just for that sake I'd want an optional HDD install.
Please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom