• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 - input lag now? if you want a reskinned COD4, go play WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Played the demo today at my friend's house.
The guns felt really powerful, and I really enjoyed the pace of the combat.

I wasn't super impressed by the graphics, but a lot of the effects were stellar. Like the DoF on the pistol in ironsight view - totally awesome.

Do we know the perks for each of those classes? I was gonna rock a scout for invisibility... but I'm not so sure I want to roll a sniper rifle...

WTFing

Banned
Tylahedras said:
Do we know the perks for each of those classes? I was gonna rock a scout for invisibility... but I'm not so sure I want to roll a sniper rifle...
You better roll a TANK
sm-rhino.gif

:lol

How many perks from other classes can you carry over? one? So I could make an invisible engineer for example? Or can you carry over two? Like... and invisible engineer who can make spawn points.

WTFing

Banned
Tylahedras said:

How many perks from other classes can you carry over? one? So I could make an invisible engineer for example? Or can you carry over two? Like... and invisible engineer who can make spawn points.
Invisible TANK! That's what you need!
sm-rhino.gif

:lol I am really laughing!

Grayman

Tylahedras said:

one and it is a specific one ie you can carry over healing but not revive. you also need to unlock the badge for that class which really sucks(to be a healing engineer you have to get the heal badge 8 times and the sentry gun badge 8 times). You also cannot badge up the rifleman class at all, so no healing with a light machine gun.

ocadman

Mik2121 said:
I'm not sure, but... maybe the official thread goes up? Apparently BruceLeeRoy has been working on it for a while now.

My jaw is ready to be dropped. pause. The MGS4 official thread was incredible. I can't even begin to imagine was this one will be like.

Ploid 3.0

ocadman said:
My jaw is ready to be dropped. pause. The MGS4 official thread was incredible. I can't even begin to imagine was this one will be like.

Don't expect multi posts, with detailed info like the MGS4 thread. Complaints cause possibilities of a short yet sweet (less graphics) OP.

Ashhong

this is going to sound incredibly lame but, holy shit, i just checked the OP for the first time in like...ever, and there is a section named after Wollan? awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom