• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys is teasing something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prelude.

But there aren't JUST zeroes and threes in that teaser.
Haven't Zero Escape fans learned anything about turning an image on its head by now?
Has 999 taught you nothing?
What if...
7vivukkyrui4.jpg

Senran Kagura x Zero Escape

Guys guys ...

If it's Zero escape 3 ... it'll be great ... but i'll take any infinity game.

Heck give me a remember11 director cut , and it'll be great.

i just want more..

1370797850348.gif

I'll take anything ..just give me some info !

Producer

Uchikuchi is teasing about a game announcement on Sunday
Punchline game I believe, this what I got from the translator :p
https://twitter.com/uchikoshi/status/577476837233700864

Consider there are 3 on the teaser, maybe it means after 3 days?

He's teasing an announcement for the 22nd. If the countdown is going by Japan time, that would match up.

but why would Aksys post that up then? its not like S.C needs their help publishing in Japan.

Been trolled enough by SE's antics, but screw it I'm too hyped if this is ZE3 related.

Aksys did that co-development (not sure how much funding went into it, guess some did) for that Magus game, so having them bankroll ZE3's development to a certain extent since it did much better over here could make sense.

(Off topic, but I'm still curious if Aksys had started the process for localizing Fate/extra CCC, but something happened like with how Persona 2 EP PSP or Grand Knights History where both was translated to some degree and the text insertion/etc. part fell through and caused the game to be dropped.)

zYcWX8X.jpg

Ok, deep breath....deep breath....this is it! THIS HAS TO BE IT! Aksys I swear if this isn't what everyone wants it to be! The font is very 999ish, the picture also looks kind of like a padlock which is very Zero Escape. HOLD ME! Oh God, I'm gonna lose it....SQIHESFIJSPODQSFIBFISPDUFDISHFSDIU HELP MEEEEE!

zeopower6

zYcWX8X.jpg

Ok, deep breath....deep breath....this is it! THIS HAS TO BE IT! Aksys I swear if this isn't want everyone wants it to be! The font is very 999ish, the picture also looks kind of like a padlock which is very Zero Escape. HOLD ME! Oh God, I'm gonna lose it....SQIHESFIJSPODQSFIBFISPDUFDISHFSDIU HELP MEEEEE!

-sprays you with a waterbottle-

koutoru

Guys, if you turn the 3's on their side and put them on top of the 0's they kinda look like the ears and body of a bear.

So basically Zero's Escape + Danganronpa crossover confirmed.

XaosWolf

[ WE ARE ALREADY PLAYING THE GAME ]
giphy.gif

Aksys, you can't tease with numbers and not have it be about Zero Escape! =C

From the FaceBook page:

"One of the hidden images in the site's files anagrams to "Meet my leader Phi no escape." Currently working on the second one."

I wonder if anyone can confirm this somehow. I'm not sure if he's just trolling or not (probably is), but if he's not LAWD HELP ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom