• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My johnson keeps touching the American toilet waters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcs

Banned
This is seriously pissing me off! I've been travelling around the US for the last 3 weeks and every time I go to use the toilet to do number 2, my junk dips into the toilet water unless I hold it up. Why is your toilet water level is so high? I have to literally grab and hold myself up out of the water while I do my business. WTF?! Do you know how awkward it is trying to hold myself out of the water with one hand while trying to wipe with the other??
And it's like this everywhere! East coast, west coast, you name it. How is this normal!?
I refuse to believe I'm the only one who has this problem!
I love visiting your country, but this is driving me insane! Help me! I don't understand! Have all you Americans just gotten used to having your dick dipped in water while you piss and shit?

GavinGT

Banned
You're meant to sit on the toilet the other way, so you have a nice table in front of you for Bud Light and pretzels.

Kyne

OP.

toilet-planking-trending.jpg

Falcs

Banned
Oh common! No fricken way am I trying to brag!
The water is seriously so high you would have to have a 2 inch penis for it not to be a problem! You guys claiming bragging must not be from the US..

GavinGT

Banned
Oh common! No fucking way am I trying to brag!
The water is seriously so high you would have to have a 2 inch penis for it not to be a problem! You guys claiming bragging must not be from the US..

It happens to me too, if my penis is anything but perfectly flaccid. But it usually touches the sloped ceramic rather than the water itself. Which is sort of grosser in a way, because that's where turds tend to leave their stains.

Draft

Most Americans don't have an extra inch of vestigial skin hanging off our penises, and the toilet water level is set accordingly.

depths20XX

Don'tcha just hate it when you flush your own dick down the toilet and you gotta call a plumber to help yank it back out? How do you Americans deal with it?

Uhh no. You would have to have a 10 inch dong to dip in the water.

rjinaz

Guess this is one of the few times I should appreciate I'm not built like a horse because that sounds disgusting.

This is seriously pissing me off! I've been travelling around the US for the last 3 weeks and every time I go to use the toilet to do number 2, my junk dips into the toilet water unless I hold it up. Why is your toilet water level is so high? I have to literally grab and hold myself up out of the water while I do my business. WTF?! Do you know how awkward it is trying to hold myself out of the water with one hand while trying to wipe with the other??
And it's like this everywhere! East coast, west coast, you name it. How is this normal!?
I refuse to believe I'm the only one who has this problem!
I love visiting your country, but this is driving me insane! Help me! I don't understand! Have all you Americans just gotten used to having your dick dipped in water while you piss and shit?

QONVIyz.gif

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Yeah OP I feel ya, every time I flush my penis gets sucked partially down the toilet.

Enjoy your poop covered 18 inch dick OP

Yeah it's a well known fact that all toilets in the US have exactly the same water levels.

Dennis

Banned
OP is absolutely right, haters.

I made this observation in an earlier thread.

I guess the consensus was that American toilets are made for small American dicks and thus present something of a problem for our large Euro dicks.

Calderc

Seriously. I remember this on my first visit to America when I was 12. I was there with my school and everyone mentioned it.

Falcs

Banned
Guys, I swear I'm not tying to brag.
Look how high this shit is......
Picture+031.jpg

How is this not a problem for most of you!! It's got nothing to do with size!

Krejlooc

Banned
Americans poop standing up, OP

gtrDRFX.jpg

Unlike you filthy foreigners who are basically making out with each others butts every time you sit on a toilet "seat."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom