• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My johnson keeps touching the American toilet waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I swear I'm not tying to brag.
Look how high this shit is......
Picture+031.jpg

How is this not a problem for most of you!! It's got nothing to do with size!

Maybe it'd help if you lower the seat instead of sitting on the rim.

cameron

Congrats on the horse cock.

Are you sitting flat on the toilet seat or are you sitting inside the ceramic bowl?

Steamlord

Picture+031.jpg

You are sitting with the seat down, right? You're not just dipping your entire pelvic region into the bowl or something?

It happens to me too, if my penis is anything but perfectly flaccid. But it usually touches the sloped ceramic rather than the water itself. Which is sort of grosser in a way, because that's where turds tend to leave their stains.

Wait, are you...are you pulling an A.C. Slater?

OP, I usually just toss mine up over one shoulder before I sit down. It's extra work but it's worth it.

Picture+031.jpg

I don't see shit, I see a toilet with water in it.

Also, if it's such a problem, stop
fucking
the water.

Falcs

Banned
Of course I put the seat down! That only adds like half an inch.

It happens to me too, if my penis is anything but perfectly flaccid. But it usually touches the sloped ceramic rather than the water itself. Which is sort of grosser in a way, because that's where turds tend to leave their stains.

This is the other thing that happens on some toilets too.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what you guys do in Europe, but over here the sinks are to wash our hands.

lawnchair

Banned
american toilets have the proper amount of water

european toilets have approximately two teaspoons of water down in the bottom. every time you shit there's a skid mark like ten inches long on the back of the bowl, its absurd

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Sometimes I go sit on the toilet just to give my willy a bath. Flush and watch him ride the waves.

Dennis

Banned
american toilets have the proper amount of water

european toilets have approximately two teaspoons of water down in the bottom. every time you shit there's a skid mark like ten inches long on the back of the bowl, its absurd

Sounds more like your ass is broken.

OP is absolutely right, haters.

I made this observation in an earlier thread.

I guess the consensus was that American toilets are made for small American dicks and thus present something of a problem for our large Euro dicks.

Is that why there were black only restrooms back in the day?

Picture+031.jpg

Hmm, I will admit that water is much higher than water you typically see. But water that high isn't that common in the restrooms I've been in.

It's those damn round shitters, right? I fucking HATE those. If I visit someone and that's the option, I hold it..

Nope..That waters is pretty damn high lol.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Get an erection so it lays on top of the bowl. Problem solved.

Red

This isn't a brag thread. I'm from the U.S. and have had the same problem since I was 12. I recently bought a house and no joke, had all four toilets replaced because of this very issue. At work I make a little pad out of toilet paper and let my dick lay there on the bowl, in the gap of the toilet seat. It's frustrating. I feel disgusting every time I need to shit at work, like I need to shower every time I feel that dip. You bet your ass I've mentioned this on engagement surveys the past six years running. But who will listen?

Falcs

Banned
Hmm, I will admit that water is much higher than water you typically see. But water that high isn't that common in the restrooms I've been in.
But it's like that everywhere I've been. All hotels I've stayed at. All the public restrooms I've used. Maybe some are a little lower, but not low enough.

This isn't a brag thread. I'm from the U.S. and have had the same problem since I was 12. I recently bought a house and no joke, had all four toilets replaced because of this very issue. At work I make a little pad out of toilet paper and let my dick lay there on the bowl, in the gap of the toilet seat. It's frustrating. I feel disgusting every time I need to shit at work, like I need to shower every time I feel that dip. You bet your ass I've mentioned this on engagement surveys the past six years running. But who will listen?

YES!! Thank you!! How is it only a few of us have this problem?! I don't think I'm much bigger than average. I just don't get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom