• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man 10 on NA WW. PSN11/03; XBLA31/03. JPN dates post#1020. Bass & DLC in OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyFive

1287965-mm1.png

Thaedolus

What! I thought this was out at the end of the month on all platforms...I have a job interview in an hour...oh god, I can't allow myself to buy this now or I know I'll be late :lol

If I don't get a job because I rushed my interview to go play Mega Man 10, at least I'll have a story to tell my (poor ass) grand kids.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
The shame. I got Game Overed by fucking Sheep Man. But I'm pretty sure I can beat this clown. Back to his stage I go!

The Lamonster said:
So what difficulty is everyone playing? I'm going to go straight to Easy because MM9 kicked my ass.

Normal. I wasn't aware that there's another way to play the game. There's an easy difficulty but that takes away the Mega Man

Thaedolus

The Lamonster said:
So what difficulty is everyone playing? I'm going to go straight to Easy because MM9 kicked my ass.

Whatever the hardest difficulty is. I'd be so disappointed if I shot through this thing in a day, gotta have the urge to toss my controller through the TV or it's not Mega Man!

Thaedolus said:
Whatever the hardest difficulty is. I'd be so disappointed if I shot through this thing in a day, gotta have the urge to toss my controller through the TV or it's not Mega Man!
haha okay okay I'll at least attempt Normal. I've been playing Mega Man for like 20 years so I can probably handle most of it.

Playing on easy must take all the intensity out of the boss battles, especially if it is anything like Mega Man 2's easy mode. There is only one correct way to play Mega Man in my book.

Peff

How many blocks is it?

EDIT: lulz

Mega Man 9

3.0 Graphics
A true "period piece" in gaming. Hardcore will love it, but when put against other download games, it won't look pretty. We wouldn't have it any other way though. Classic, and dated by design.

Mega Man 10

8.0 Graphics
Mega Man's graphics should be scored based upon the specific look they were going for, and as you know, the Mega Man titles on the NES were some of the console's prettiest.

TheCardPlayer

brandonh83 said:
Best one I've heard so far though they've all been good.

Seriously, this soundtrack is pretty damn great. Some of these songs are far too complex for NES, and the game just sounds better for it.

And man, those stages. I can't reach any boss other than Sheep Man. Who's a little bitch.

Echoes

Finished Sheep Man. Not hard at all, but like some of you I wasted a continue figuring out the stage..etc.

Played Blade Man and Pump Man so far, Pump Man's theme is cool. The new enemies in the stage are cool.

Fuck your cinematic bullshit that ruined my games, Game Industry, this is what defines gaming to me. Mega Fucking Man.

4 bosses down. I'll spoiler tag the boss weaknesses I've discovered even though they're pretty obvious:
Solar beats Chill, Chill beats Nitro
Also,
Pump man is very easy to defeat with the Buster so he might be a good place to start. He also gave me the Rush Jet, though now that I think of it you might get that automatically for beating 4 bosses like in 9 instead of when defeating certain bosses like in 2-6.

So here's the real question.

The XBLA screen shots looked to be in 16 x 9

Should I get it for the Wii 4X3 and it might look worse but I can use the classic controller or get the XBLA release.

I surrender!

Since I'm in the middle of so many other games at the moment I think I'm going to easy-mode this and then get it again on PSN and go for trophies on normal difficulty, assuming there will be trophies and trophies that you can only get for beating it on normal. Because when it comes out on PSN I know I'll want the damn trophies anyway. So I'll take this more casually, get the layout of the levels and then hit it up on normal later.

TheCardPlayer

brandonh83 said:
I surrender!

Since I'm in the middle of so many other games at the moment I think I'm going to easy-mode this and then get it again on PSN and go for trophies on normal difficulty, assuming there will be trophies and trophies that you can only get for beating it on normal. Because when it comes out on PSN I know I'll want the damn trophies anyway. So I'll take this more casually, get the layout of the levels and then hit it up on normal later.

NNNOOOOOOO!

Don't be a ninny! Whatever a ninny is... Real men play on Normal! Mega Man 10 over everything!

brandonh83 said:
I surrender!

Nooooo I was agreeing with you about playing on normal!

Echoes

TheCardPlayer said:
Holy hot damn, branching paths!
Came to post this! Fucking awesome!

brandonh83 said:
I surrender!

A pussy playing a pussified version :mad:

TheCardPlayer

brandonh83 said:
I am going to play through it again on normal... just not right now. :lol

*turns in gamer card*

2zecxw0.gif

It doesn't matter if you do it later, you are giving up. Mega Man 10 just beat you. You can finish the game, but you will never beat it!!!

Willy105 said:
Branching Paths!?!

What!?!

Stages be havin' multiple paths, son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom