• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man 10 on NA WW. PSN11/03; XBLA31/03. JPN dates post#1020. Bass & DLC in OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod abuse!

Megaman 10 BOHICA DLC details

too long; didn't click
6iegdv.jpg

/Mod abuse!

NP250_cover.png

And here's the first two pages of the article straight from Nintendo Power's website, if you're into that sort of thing.

For those who don't like clicking links, it's faux 8-bit a la Mega Man 9. And there's a robot master called Sheep Man. Issue hits newsstands December 22nd.

Mock if old.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I actually slapped the desk when I read the title. Fuck YES!

Sheep Man though?

EDIT: They even have the crummy cover art in place already!

Fine fine fine... I'll post in this one too...

Good news to hear that Capcom is "listening" to fans.

Capcom, listen to this... Trojan.

lyre

Another Megaman game with 8 bit sprites. Can't say I'm too excited for this, even less feel like I wanna buy it.

And this confirms Megaman 4, 5 and 6 for virtual console for 2010.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
lyre said:
Another Megaman game with 8 bit sprites. Can't say I'm too excited for this, even less feel like I wanna buy it.

And this confirms Megaman 4, 5 and 6 for virtual console for 2010.

can you lock my inferior thread?

Edit- thanks!

FrostuTheNinja said:
Fine fine fine... I'll post in this one too...

Good news to hear that Capcom is "listening" to fans.

Capcom, listen to this... Trojan.
:lol :lol :lol

Honestly, though. Not that excited. MM9 was awesome for the nostalgia rush of a new old MM game. That ship has sailed, though. It won't mean nearly as much to me this time around

Enk

makes good threads.
About friggin time! I was starting to wonder about the lack of 2d Mega Man announcements this year. I do hope they do more with the 8bit style this time though. Even though I loved the last game it was a bit on the chintzy side even for an NES styled Mega Man game.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
I still can't believe Capcom made Sheep Man.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Sheep Man goddammit.

I love the fake retro box art, with so many things wrong about it. :lol

Still, I can't lie, I wasn't the biggest fan of how MM9 handled some aspects.

There's really no such thing as a bad 8-bit Mega Man. Even the much maligned MMIV was still good stuff.

That said, MM9 was a real return to form for the series, capturing the glory of MM2 and MM3 that was never really re-captured until then, even though I thought V and VI were both great.

I'm incredibly excited about this, I really hope they've got just as many new platforming ideas in store as they did in 9.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Seriously all you 16-bit'ers, got owned hard. Mega Man is 8-bit! FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCK YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom