• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Trilogy on Amazon

SMG

If I buy MW1 again I'll lose hundreds of hours.
Though if this also had UO it would be thousands.

Anung

Un Rama
Damn I'm onboard for MW1's Campaign.

Wonder if this will include any MP's? Cause releasing MW1's MP will kill Infinite Warfares MP stone dead.

Considering those three are the best Call of Duty games ever made, yeah.

While they're excellent games, I wouldn't say MW2 and MW3 and better than COD1/2.

That being said if this game has a combined multiplayer mode with remastered maps from all 3 games, I could easily throw $150 at this and not mind.

shanafan

This is awesome. Love getting all the COD news this week!

Already own these games, but will easily buy a rerelease on a current gen console.

MauroNL

I'd rather see them remaster 1 and 2, hell maybe even 3, but I guess this is the way smarter decision business wise.

Yeah everyone, this most likely will be a campaign-only affair. Otherwise many would skip playing their newest game's multiplayer or buying all the new DLC.

Watch Activision remaster only the single players of these games and make certain things from their multiplayer some sort of DLC for Infinite Warfare locked behind purchasing this game.

Pre-Nerf Akimbo Model 1887's in Infinite Warfare only available by purchasing Modern Warfare Trilogy, let's do this?

I'd rather see them remaster 1 and 2, hell maybe even 3, but I guess this is the way smarter decision business wise.

They actually remastered the original CoD last gen. It's called Call of Duty Classic. You should be able to still get it on PSN or Xbox Live.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Online and I'm sold, will take that over infinite warfare all day.

Please look forward to NEW FEATURES like chests and keys, consumable cards, and insanely hard-to-get guns to covet or pay for!

karma2578

I'm guessing cod4 will be a proper remaster and the other two just higher resolutions and maybe a few other things
Maybe like master chief collection with all mp maps

Menitta

I'll get this. Even for a port of COD4. I loved the modern warfare series.

Yeah, I'm backtracking from what I said in that other thread.

iMax

lkzRDGs.png

Release date is May 17 also.

farisr

I'll probably get this to play spec ops missions with a friend again. Had a blast doing those. And to see how the MW1 campaign holds up.

This will be awesome if true. The multiplayer for MW and MW2 was fantastic, and MW3 was a pretty good game too.

I also enjoy the campaigns.

I honestly kick myself for trading in MW and MW2.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I can't believe people actually enjoyed MW 2 multiplayer.
It was pure chaos and tons of fun, and I never even abused any of the exploits.

Predator missile > Harrier strike > Chopper gunner

ALL DAY

Goldrusher

It's a fanmade image that's been around since at least 2014
Actually, it's real. It was a Japanese pre-order bonus:

http://www.examiner.com/article/collector-s-case-revealed-for-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3

September 3, 2011

Amazon Japan has revealed their pre-order bonus for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the upcoming multiplatform title, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Customer who reserves the first-person shooting game from the online retailer will receive a collector’s case. The box art of the case contains cover arts from all three games in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3).

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00554XZVM/

El_Chino

Because it was fun and easy and arcadey and had amazing maps.
Got killed by a noobtube? You can noobtube just as easy? Akimbo 1887s? You have them too.

I had a blast with it, the mp i played the most in my life actually.

It was pure chaos and tons of fun, and I never even abused any of the exploits.

Predator missile > Harrier strike > Chopper gunner

ALL DAY
Some of the best maps, great art style and some beautiful sounds effects(AC13) and some cool perks.
Non stop kill streaks, akimbo anything, op weapons, quick scoping killed it for me after the simplicity of CoD4

It was always fun hearing the dudes shit their pants when you called in an AC-130. Remember getting my first nuke, fucking great times.

"ENEMY AC130 ABOVE!!!"

Even if they don't put in multiplayer I'm still all over this, MW2 is still my favorite campaign in the series, MW1 is great as well.

TheShocker

I would love to get a MW/MW2/MW3 remaster. It better have all modes/maps and campaigns. I recently reinstalled MW2 on my laptop and cranked the graphics all the way up. It holds up surprisingly well, graphically.

Oh, and I want dedicated servers!

Top Bottom