• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JBaird has mental breakdown as he invents elaborate "murder/rape" hoax (Update #4151

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
krypt0nian said:
Remember well this day, GAF. For in it we discovered long buried truths about ourselves and the world around us.

</raises a mug of ale>

you should change your avatar, not the girls fault angsty emo teeny bopper can't handle getting his ass dumped.

aparisi2274

Einbroch said:
In-depth recap for those just tuning in:

1. JBaird posts that his girlfriend was driving to Tennessee and police found her car empty and wrecked.

2. GAF sympathizes with OP. Some even offer money and phone calls.

3. JBaird claims that his girlfriend's sister was murdered and raped, but still no sign of his girlfriend.

4. GAF mods determine that he posted from the police station with the same IP address as his home IP address.

5. GAF freaks out, and begins to truly doubt his story.

6. Mods convene and determine that it is possible to have the same IP with a mobile device.

7. JBaird posts girlfriends name, detective GAF goes on the prowl with mod's approval.

8. JBaird's girlfriend is on MySpace, online and alive.

9. JBaird, now caught/confused, doesn't know how that's possible.

10. Amir0x and many others message the girl, but with no response.

11. Amir0x gives JBaird a deal: Confess with minimal punishment or deny and face a permaban if there is no official information.

12. JBaird cries and moans about privacy...when he was the one who posted it all on the forum to begin with. He claims this is all true and does not take the deal.

13. JBaird gets defensive and starts ranting about how his top priority is to ensure the integrity of his girlfriend and his girlfriend's sister and that the mods remove all evidence of who these people are.

14. JBaird admits that the whole thing might not be true and that he might have been duped by his girlfriend.

15. GAF offers advice, and JBaird goes missing for a short while.

Mean jokes throughout, of course. I recommend reading the un-abridged version.

Thank you for that nice recap... I did not want to go through the countless pages just to see how this all played out!!

Amir0x

Banned
MThanded said:
Worst thread ending ever seriously. Now we won't know the deal and he was given a fake promise. That's effed up.

What fake promise? We skipped the need for a NEWSPAPER article about the incident since he admitted the story was a lie. Just because he is trying to buffer that shit by reinforcing it with ANOTHER lie (claiming he was lied to) does not suddenly change that fact. You can't get a newspaper article about a guys girlfriend acting like a sociopath and pretending she and her sister was murder/raped.

NO, the only logical, rational conclusion is he is an attention whore. I've presided over threads like this time and time again and, surprise, I've never once been wrong about my assessment of bullshit.

ANYONE WHO POSTED LINKS TO HER MYSPACE/ETC PLZ DELETE THEM FROM YOUR POSTS TO MAKE MY JOB EASIER

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
eznark said:
you should change your avatar, not the girls fault angsty emo teeny bopper can't handle getting his ass dumped.
Did you really call the cops and all that, dude?

il9ik9.jpg

Stillmatic

MMaRsu said:
Exactly, I mean what if some hoax was played on him by this girl in question, by some stanky girls?? I mean if I was in his shoes right now I would feel pretty fucking bad if this shit was all true and everyone on here is going into the guy liek fuck you bozo and all that you know?
Having pretty much read the whole thread, i think it's pretty obvious he wasn't lying, but lied to. Some of the posts in this thread are just fucking terrible.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Doomsayer said:
He's banned, therefore Amirox got a message from myspace.

Now we wait for the final chapter to be posted!
Yeah I need resolution something like 1024 by 768

Einbroch said:
In-depth recap for those just tuning in:

1. JBaird posts that his girlfriend was driving to Tennessee and police found her car empty and wrecked.

2. GAF sympathizes with OP. Some even offer money and phone calls.

3. JBaird claims that his girlfriend's sister was murdered and raped, but still no sign of his girlfriend.

4. GAF mods determine that he posted from the police station with the same IP address as his home IP address.

5. GAF freaks out, and begins to truly doubt his story.

6. Mods convene and determine that it is possible to have the same IP with a mobile device.

7. JBaird posts girlfriends name, detective GAF goes on the prowl with mod's approval.

8. JBaird's girlfriend is on MySpace, online and alive.

9. JBaird, now caught/confused, doesn't know how that's possible.

10. Amir0x and many others message the girl, but with no response.

11. Amir0x gives JBaird a deal: Confess with minimal punishment or deny and face a permaban if there is no official information.

12. JBaird cries and moans about privacy...when he was the one who posted it all on the forum to begin with. He claims this is all true and does not take the deal.

13. JBaird gets defensive and starts ranting about how his top priority is to ensure the integrity of his girlfriend and his girlfriend's sister and that the mods remove all evidence of who these people are.

14. JBaird admits that the whole thing might not be true and that he might have been duped by his girlfriend.

15. GAF offers advice, and JBaird goes missing for a short while.

Mean jokes throughout, of course. I recommend reading the un-abridged version.

...which blows my mind. "Might" have been duped? Either he was duped, or he was lying. What other option is there? IF anyone knows which it is, it's the OP.

Jayge

Amir0x said:
What fake promise? We skipped the need for a NEWSPAPER article about the incident since he admitted the story was a lie. Just because he is trying to buffer that shit by reinforcing it with ANOTHER lie (claiming he was lied to) does not suddenly change that fact. You can't get a newspaper article about a guys girlfriend acting like a sociopath and pretending she and her sister was murder/raped.

NO, the only logical, rational conclusion is he is an attention whore. I've presided over threads like this time and time again and, surprise, I've never once been wrong about my assessment of bullshit.

ANYONE WHO POSTED LINKS TO HER MYSPACE/ETC PLZ DELETE THEM FROM YOUR POSTS TO MAKE MY JOB EASIER
Doing it now, but people quoted my post with the link I think.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
JBaird, whatever the truth is behind all this, you should really consider talking about all this to a psychiatrist. Once you do, you'll quickly understand why I'm suggesting this.

I could lay it all out for you, but to be honest, I'm tired of making bulletpoint lists for you.

I hope you'll get better soon!

Amir0x said:

Jolly good show!

X26

Banned
it's just like law and order, perp gets caught lying, says no to plea bargain, is found guilty in court

take the plea bargain morans

MechaX

I hope this thread isn't deleted.

Not necessary out of a breach of privacy, but to make a fair amount of people realize this one fact.

If any of your loved ones ends up missing for an extended period of time, for the love of God, don't do what JBaird did and sit on his ass on GAF. Get out there, call the police, call the family, something. The bottom line is that if his story is real, he provides a textbook example of what not to do in this situation.

ShinNL

Ignatz Mouse said:
If he was lied to, where's his outrage at his "friend" and his "girlfriend" (who's been online and not contacted him... nor has he apparently contacted)

It's all a lie, from JBaird.
The 5 stages of grief starts with denial.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
OP GF is hawt.

This thread HAS to be archived.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Amir0x said:
Deleted my flick-off picture.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Stillmatic said:
Having pretty much read the whole thread, i think it's pretty obvious he wasn't lying, but lied to. Some of the posts in this thread are just fucking terrible.
Doing absolutely nothing while a supposed loved-one is missing and/or dead all the while posting about it is worse than anything posted in this thread.

eznark

Banned
RubxQub said:
Did you really call the cops and all that, dude?
:lol I didn't "call the cops." I called friends in Tennessee who happen to be law enforcement so that they could read this shit and laugh their asses off along with me.

Amir0x said:

Somebody: "Hey, his gf is online"
JBaird: "Hallelujah! Sending her a message now!"

JB: "Just head she is OK-- soooo pissed at her friend, that shit's not funny."

^^^^^^^ If this had happened, I might believe him. THe lack of an attempt to contact her is quite damning.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
So now that he's banned do you think he went to go find out the truth about his dead girlfriend or do you think he went to the movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom