• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 VMAS |OT|WWKD: What Will Kanye Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yencid

6698165e76e17d73a373d5bd15808392.jpg

if this becomes a meme im using that image.

Kusagari

harSon said:
Taylor Swift is another woman I can't comprehend finding attractive, she looks like a freaking anorexic Thundercat.

Completely agree. I don't even really find her average looking. I find nothing about her attractive at all.

RevoDS

Liara T'Soni said:
I'm not a fan but it's a shame that many people are probably tricked by those sorts of accounts.

Faketwitters are only good when they are funny and obviously fake, like the Michael Jordan one that they took down... :(
Edit: Nevermind, missed the T. Massive screwup on my end.

PS: Shut up haters, Taylor Swift is pretty damn cute.

Koodo

Banned
Belfast said:
QUEEN GAGA.
20ie00m.jpg

If it wasn't for this flawless bitch leaving me shaking and crying, I would also raise a toast for Kanye. Fuck squints, I cannot with her diabetes-inducing sugary persona. Kanye produces some epic shit and, if I'm correct, is practically the only rapper to condemn homophobia in the genre. He is worthy of an eternal rain of confetti.

Bitch deserves a collaboration with Gaga. Would be epic and produce explosions of minds.

yencid

Koodo said:
20ie00m.jpg

If it wasn't for this flawless bitch leaving me shaking and crying, I would also raise a toast for Kanye. Fuck squints, I cannot with her diabetes-inducing sugary persona. Kanye produces some epic shit and, if I'm correct, is practically the only rapper to condemn homophobia in the genre. He is worthy of an eternal rain of confetti.

Bitch deserves a collaboration with Gaga. Would be epic and produce explosions of minds.

some of your expressions... wtf.

harSon said:
I'm not a fan of her music, but the 'I don't give a fuck' attitude is awesome. I absolutely dig that in a person.

This. I don't like her music but her attitude is pretty cool. You can see the hard work and love in her eyes as she cried though. I'm happy for her even though the whole night was basically GaGa and Eminem just owning.

Sydle

Medalion said:
Kanye destroyed one pop princess time for round 2

Kanye vs Gaga, fight!

His sideact won't amount to anything. Taylor Swift will continue writing and selling millions of albums. Only the delussional would think otherwise. In any case, I really wish MTV would not have promoted this little feud. It seems so juvenille, even for them.

Oh, and Gaga would likely take the high road, like Taylor should have.

Kibbles

harSon said:
Taylor Swift is another woman I can't comprehend finding attractive, she looks like a freaking anorexic Thundercat.
She's skinny, not anorexic. I doubt she starves herself on purpose or anything either. In one of her Behind the scenes videos for a music video she talks about how she's getting a large extra value meal at McDonalds with a large shake or something when they are done :lol Hell I eat a crap load, but my metabolism must help me stay skinny because I don't really go work out or anything.

Yeah doesn't look anorexic to me.
034.jpg

vs

*googles anorexia pictures* ... nvm, not even going to bother posting. You know how it is.

Equus Bellator Apex

Paco said:
His sideact won't amount to anything. Taylor Swift will continue writing and selling millions of albums. Only the delussional would think otherwise. In any case, I really wish MTV would not have promoted this little feud. It seems so juvenille, even for them.

Oh, and Gaga would likely take the high road, like Taylor should have.

You remember this?
kanye_gaga.jpg

Kanye Gaf and Gaga Gaf should you unite.

We have the numbers.

We could rule this message board....

Medalion

Banned
Kibbles said:
She's skinny, not anorexic. I doubt she starves herself on purpose or anything either. In one of her Behind the scenes videos for a music video she talks about how she's getting a large extra value meal at McDonalds with a large shake or something when they are done :lol Hell I eat a crap load, but my metabolism must help me stay skinny because I don't really go work out or anything.

034.jpg

vs

*googles anorexia pictures* ... nvm, not even going to bother posting. You know how it is.
Nom

Taylor you have catered to the emos good job have fun.

Kanye you have catered to trolls all over the world. We now have a theme song. Hell you gave a theme song to everyone in existence by saying "you know what...I am a douchebag, what can I do?"

This night was great. My arm toasting is getting tired let me put it down and drink

Kibbles

Equus Bellator Apex said:
You remember this?
kanye_gaga.jpg

We have the numbers.

wtf? :lol Backstory behind this? I do not remember.

Koodo

Banned
You remember this?
kanye_gaga.jpg

We have the numbers.

That picture... I cannot. Too much fierce and talent concentrated in one space.

Paco said:
Interesting, what was the occassion?
If I had to guess, it was for their cancelled Fame Kills tour.

Oozer3993

You remember this?
kanye_gaga.jpg

Thank god that tour never happened. Kanye's set would have been amazing, but to see it I would have to go to a concert lousy with delusional Gaga fans.

P.S. Just cause I can:

1t2aaa.jpg

HiResDes

Kibbles said:

034.jpg

vs

Looks like an avatar creature without the makeup.

cnizzle06

Banned
I hate Kanye's persona, but Taylor retaliating with flashbacks of the scary black man taking her award is just as immature. Jesus, get over it Taylor. She's been riding the sympathy train for far too long.

Medalion

Banned
cnizzle06 said:
I hate Kanye's persona, but Taylor retaliating with flashbacks of the scary black man taking her award is just as immature. Jesus, get over it Taylor. She's been riding the sympathy train for far too long.
Mtv feud publicity, she got over it not that long after it first happened. They keep it going for ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom