• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Story Trailer, Sep 17th, 8 reveals, 6 2017 DLC characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ottaro

I am having a really hard time getting over the art style that they're going with. It all just looks... unfinished, or something. Like there is just something missing from the whole look.

Kyne

this thread is turning into something else.

ya'll motherfuckers making it sound like we're just going to stand still and mash 1 of 4 buttons.

damn. Just wait for more details later this week.

sinkfla87

Actually, there's only two buttons. This was a stealth Divekick sequel the whole time.

Nah man, you must not know the real insiders. Best way to describe the control scheme is to show you the MadCatz (RIP) limited edition fight pad that was scheduled to release in September alongside the game.

trackball-04.jpg

J-Tier

Nah man, you must not know the real insiders. Best way to describe the control scheme is to show you the MadCatz (RIP) limited edition fight pad that was scheduled to release in September alongside the game.

Marble Trackball is the way to play. Only a true fighting game fan uses one of these.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Four buttons total, no fireballs, no uppercuts

Welcome to Mahvel for Babbies
Oh, so they did take out the quarter circles, or do you just mean you don't have projectile moves due to new players struggling with Hadouken spam?

I apologize if I sound dumb here. I've played a lot of fighting games, but not Marvel extensively.

J-Tier

Could've sworn Ryce said that QCF was still in. Hadouken is Down Down + P (I think), however, I recall he mentioned that it was still a thing.

Harpoon

Oh, so they did take out the quarter circles, or do you just mean you don't have projectile moves due to new players struggling with Hadouken spam?

I apologize if I sound dumb here. I've played a lot of fighting games, but not Marvel extensively.

Look at his other posts, I'm pretty sure he's joking.

sinkfla87

Like J-Tier said, QCF is still in the game. It's just the SRK motions that got removed. Got to leave a little bit of the challenge in! Lol.

J-Tier

You guys have to be kidding me if you are falling for Bronx-Man's low key troll/bait effort.

Out of context, and with all of the peeps corroborating the post, it looks less like a troll bait and more like a leak. Especially at the pace this thread is moving.

Jawmuncher

You know who would bring the hype back? Jack Baker.
Imagine just a country dad fighting Ultron with a shovel, and a special where he gets in a car and runs over the enemy. Then you would have all his banter "I told ya I'd find you", "where you think you goin?"

That would get me on the train

J-Tier

You know who would bring the hype back? Jack Baker.
Imagine just a country dad fighting Ultron with a shovel, and a special where he gets in a car and runs over the enemy. Then you would have all his banter "I told ya I'd find you", "where you think you goin?"

That would get me on the train

His design would clash so much against the rest of the roster.

*hopes he gets in*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom