• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite - Gameplay Trailer 2 (Ultron, Chun-Li, Hulk, Chris and +)

lord bison deserves to be in a marvel game god damnit

let him really go HAM with the psycho power

screen2.jpg

I was pretty disappointed that Bison wasn't in MVC3, tbh. Always saw him as a Capcom equivalent to Magneto.

The trailers for the MVC2 re-release paired them together.

detail.jpg

Yeah we can go ahead and get Tron right the fuck up outta here. Time for her to be replaced by Protoman or Bass.

Bass.EXE is the only way I will forgive Zero not being on the roster. But it seems like they are all in on the MMX theme, so I'd be surprised if we got OG MM or Legends or even Battle Network characters

Harpoon

I was pretty disappointed that Bison wasn't in MVC3, tbh. Always saw him as a Capcom equivalent to Magneto.

detail.jpg

It's funny because I often think Bison was in MVC3 before going "oh wait no he wasn't."

I wouldn't mind him being playable, but there are other characters I'd like to see more. (and there's probably already going to be a lot of SF representation)

MoxManiac

detail.jpg

They are also paired together in XvSF too.

Magneto beats bison in his ending and the GRANDMASTERS (Vega, Balrog, Sagat) join him as acolytes.

Neonep

Bass.EXE is the only way I will forgive Zero not being on the roster. But it seems like they are all in on the MMX theme, so I'd be surprised if we got OG MM or Legends or even Battle Network characters

Protoman EXE replaces Zero. #dreamworldpeople. But in all seriousness I do want Zero in this game, I mean how could you have X & Sigma and not Zero. It's like not having Thanos.

McNum

I want Roll and Viewtiful Joe.

TvC style Roll would just make my day, she was amazingly fun to play, and I usually hate charge characters. Plus I can just imagine the shenanigans she can get into with the new tag system and being a charge character. Can you charge as one character, tag, and then unleash the move immediately? That and it's much easier to hit your ally X with the healing pellet when you can start the Hyper and immediately tag him in.

And Joe? I just like Joe. If you're making a Capcom game with superheroes, he kind of has to be there. It's like a law or something.

My man.

Bass.EXE would be tight as well. Can already imagine his Level 3 being him summoning Gospel.

bubumiao

The HUD right now is garbage. So generic and pukey. UMvC3 HUD was great (I also like SFV's).

The character portraits look shitty too in the HUD in my opinion.

Honestly, even though Viewtiful Joe was only in the previous game, it really feels to me like he is a staple character, it would be weird not to see him around anymore. But I could see them leaving him on the bench

Speaking of which, I never hear Amaterasu mentioned by really anybody unless it's about the Clover trio.

NEO0MJ

Honestly, even though Viewtiful Joe was only in the previous game, it really feels to me like he is a staple character, it would be weird not to see him around anymore. But I could see them leaving him on the bench

Speaking of which, I never hear Amaterasu mentioned by really anybody unless it's about the Clover trio.

Doest TvC not count in your opinion? Both he and Zero debuted in that game after all.

Jesus christ that deluxe edition looks insane. Not even that hyped for the game (although it looks good) but I'm kind of wanting those statues and the stones.

TheOGB

Banned
I like what I'm hearing about the gameplay so far, more than I actually expected to. You had my attention Capcom, now you've got my curiosity.

I'd really like Bass.EXE, but if Sigma can't get in the base game, he probably can't either. Maybe as DLC.

He's got a lot to work with though. He was in each of the mainline Battle Network games, and kept on having new moves added each time. What he was like in the first game was almost nothing like how he was in the sixth game, though that's for the best, since in the first game his moveset would be kind of dull for this sort of game.

shaowebb

Well, on the subject of character pairings, this one seems to work a little too well.

cmL1gcQ.jpg

Oh man...Ghost Rider with Stones and tags would actually make him work. His shit could work reaaaaaally neat with tags. I bet him and Ultron with the Time or Power Stone would be awesome.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Leon better be in this game. Leon and Black Panther.

I don't know why people want Leon so badly, he would be exactly like Chris.

Now if you give me the option then yes i would have rather get Leon in than Chris just because we already had Chris in MvC3.

Yall teasing my heart with the bass exe talk

He's got no shot

Zero and Tron will get in over Bass EXE

Heck I'm not convinced they wouldn't pick protoman/exe over Bass/exe

Why are so many people under the misconception that whatever early build a company shows is where they are in development?

I'm not an insider or anything, but I have enough sense to know that the final product almost never looks like early preview builds.

You'd think people would learn to calm down and think.

bryt

Man I can't wait until people get their hands on this game. With how freeform it looks the creativity is gonna be off the charts.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
BTW Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite GAF Discord is available to the public: https://discord.gg/38WnuGd

Man I can't wait until people get their hands on this game. With how freeform it looks the creativity is gonna be off the charts.

Yep, I really hope the game would allows us to be more creative with forming the teams. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with that part.

Jawmuncher

So who does Regina pair with if it's not Devil Dinosaur on the marvel side, and not that damn scientist who looks like a pterodactyl.

FinKL

detail.jpg

They've been paired together since Xmen vs SF, at least that's how I like the imagine them.

Ryu/Ken and Cyclops/Wolverine as the good guys and Bison/Magneto as the bad guys

Infinity stones look interesting. The fact that you use them with a simple button press and that their basic use is unlimited makes them sound quite a bit like DMC3's styles.

I mean isn't it safer to assume Dante and Vergil will keep their exact same look/gameplay from MVC3? They didn't update Chris' look, the only vet to get an updated look so far is Hawkeye and that's to make him look more like MCU hawkeye (and since they had to change his level 3 since antman is likely his own character).

I really hope so, but leave it to Capcom to do something stupid like scrap DMC3 Dante and swap it for DmC Donte. :S

Top Bottom