• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Panther - Official Trailer

Belker

I though the first trailer was better. It made me interested in the character and the soundtrack had a good amount of menace for a character that I didn't know much about.

I also felt the rhythm of the fist trailer, with the action matching the music. This didn't trailer didn't do that - it felt like the music overlaid on top of the trailer without actually being part of it.

Slayven

Amadeus Cho is pretty much the only Korean Marvel hero I can think of. His mom was in Age of Ultron.

Like I said, there are no corny jokes in any MCU movies.

How you going to forget Haechi?

3557391-haechi+02.jpg

Films don't even look like films anymore. Just garish psychedelic chaos that doesn't look anything like reality. It's getting worse and worse.

Films don't even look like films anymore. Just garish psychedelic chaos that doesn't look anything like reality. It's getting worse and worse.

...what are "films" supposed to look like?

The whole point of Wakanda is that it shouldn't look like anything we're used to. It's like a sci-fi city in the heart of Africa. It should look pretty far removed from reality.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
i guess the golden jaguar explains why killmonger has all the "spots" or scars.

claw's hand opening up to show his blaster was a cool touch too.

Top Bottom