• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting 2011 | All Information in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSimon

sony-tokyo-event-1511.jpg

sony-tokyo-event-1512.jpg

sony-tokyo-event-1515.jpg

Pimpbaa

Veins said:
I don't think you understand how resolution works.

The iphone 4 was twice the resolution of the older iphones (960x640 vs 480x320). So I was using the same logic when figuring what the PSP2's resolution is. Unless it is meant it is 4x the pixel jump, which is the same jump the iphone 4 was. Math r hard.

mr_nothin

Banned
Of course it's going to be blocky when you blow it up on a HUGE projection screen like that. Wait until you see it on that 5 inch OLED

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
isn't this kinda the problem that the PSP had? Console games being ported to a portable always kinda sucked to play.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
mr_nothin said:
Of course it's going to be blocky when you blow it up on a HUGE projection screen like that. Wait until you see it on that 5 inch OLED
that's what she said

Raistlin

Pimpbaa said:
The iphone 4 was twice the resolution of the older iphones (960x640 vs 480x320). So I was using the same logic when figuring what the PSP2's resolution is. Unless it is meant it is 4x the pixel jump, which is the same jump the iphone 4 was. Math r hard.
fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom