• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting 2011 | All Information in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Pimpbaa said:
The iphone 4 was twice the resolution of the older iphones (960x640 vs 480x320). So I was using the same logic when figuring what the PSP2's resolution is. Unless it is meant it is 4x the pixel jump, which is the same jump the iphone 4 was. Math r hard.
Dude, doubling the amount of vertical and horizontal pixels quadruples the total.

iSimon

sony-tokyo-event-1521.jpg

sony-tokyo-event-1522.jpg

Ponn

Banned
Ainaurdur said:
If there is no solution for UMD copies of PSP games then the "PSP on NGP" bullet point does not hold much weight.

Use to think that.

Valkyria Chronicles 2
Valkyria Chronicles 3
Disgaea
P3P
and Tactics Ogre invalidates that argument and makes it extremely important to at least me.

Blablurn

little disappointed with the software support so far. seems like they did most of the stuff in the last weeks. i thought they would be more far ahead.

but i dont care.

i will buy this device. oh yeah i will.

Afrikan

StuBurns said:
Blocky polygons, I'd feared as much. I suspect some wavy resolution also.

take into consideration that the resolution is being stretched for the Big Screen on stage. I hope the bloggers thought about that.

antonz

Takao said:
Does Tecmo Koei make one game repeatedly?
of course. they are making sure its ready for 3DS. Damn right it will be for PSP2. Cant wait to see the mark up they try. Trying to charge 50 on the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom