• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

You know losing track of the people who really believe im a girl
(im not)
from those who want to confuse the rest makes this place all the more surreal

That's what people say about Daikatana ;) A lot of people seem to really like SS3, as I recall there's one guy here who thinks it's the best FPS of the generation. More power to you, it's not my cup of tea.

Perhaps this game does get better, but do I want to waste 3 hours getting to the good bits when I can play Serious Sam HD now? In co-op it's better but the levels are still the same. That awful second level, in the dark with all the spiders and generic marine guys. It was absolutely pitiful. The level where you have to run around switching all the cameras off. Dull. It doesn't pick up in the slightest until the first battle with the massive alien ship thing, and even then it's still nowhere near as good as its predecessor.

It does get better. I think the first 2 levels are actually cut levels from the cancelled CoD clone that they were working on before Serious Sam 3.

Nabs

A Valley Without Wind is what a mushroom trip must feel like. I tried the demo last night and I still don't know what I played. I'm excited to hear impressions from people who pick it up.

TGMIII

How's Evochron Mercenary? Tried the demo and wasn't really blown away but to those of you who have played/playing it, how is it later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom