• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny screenshots

Mostly from the demo but Bungie added them to their site. Lighting looks absolutely incredible.

So fucking hyped for this:

BNOF1IRCQAEWjQJ.jpg:large
BNJLTWXCMAEa5dD.jpg:large

BNANFSCCAAA7PNH.png:large
Destiny_07.jpg

Destiny_08.jpg
Destiny_15.jpg

Destiny_10.jpg
Destiny_09.jpg

Destiny_14.jpg
Destiny_13.jpg

Destiny_32.jpg
Destiny_04.jpg

Destiny_33.jpg
Destiny_35.jpg

Destiny_40.jpg
Destiny_03.jpg

Destiny_02.jpg
Destiny_05.jpg

BNJ4z9wCIAAc88Z.jpg:large

Orayn

What's with all the dithering? Is it a film grain effect, or just something about these particular screenshots?

I haven't watched and high quality direct feed videos of Destiny yet, so this is the first time I'm noticing it.

legbone

people are saying this is a lot like borderlands. if this is anything like borderlands i will be there day one. really like the art style. and the gameplay they showed at e3 where they went through the wall looked really cool.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Probably PS4.

lighting looks very impressive. Looking forward to seeing more vids on this in the coming months.

Also. They don't look like they've spared the polygons. Some really nice round shapes there.

RetroStu

Banned
It looks like a current gen game and i'm fine with that, its just i keep seeing people mentioning this game when people are talking about good next gen graphics and it really doesn't look that good at all.

Portugeezer

Love the art style, all looks good except the armour looks a bit flat. Not sure why some of the screens are dithered though... looks like a gif.

reson8or

The first half of the demo on stage, aside from the setting, I thought this was pretty lackluster. When they went outside and others started to join the fight, and then the public event, I changed my mind immediately. It looks great.

Looks really generic in my opinion. And the gameplay looked pretty generic on stage too. Looks can be deceiving though, it might be more fun than it looks, but the art direction certainly does it no favours.

Top Bottom