• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer Expo 2013 is this month! - September 26th-29th

Carl

Can anyone give me a clue as to what people will be running to? Xbone and PS4 games?

I suspect that will be what most people run toward first, yes. May be better idea to try and play some other stuff before heading there when the queue *might* have died down a bit... or got even longer.

Bumhead

Banned
I'll be coming down on Friday with some buddies from Sheffield. Will also be there on Saturday and Sunday. Probably be wearing my Wednesday football shirt at some point so feel free to say hi if you see me loitering around.

Hoping for some decent swag. I'm also pretty keen on trying out the PS4 but the queues are going to get pretty scary I suspect. I usually spend a good portion of my Saturday or Sunday though wandering around aimlessly so I might just dedicate that time to queuing this year and actually see the thing's I most want to see.

I suspect that will be what most people run toward first, yes. May be better idea to try and play some other stuff before heading there when the queue *might* have died down a bit... or got even longer.

I'll probably check out the queue for next-gen booths and go all...

hBE2763B5

Spookie

I wish my brain wouldn't go in to full panic mode every time I wake in a bed that isn't my own. Well at least I'm awake. LET'S GET THIS SHIT ON BOYOS!

Shane

Won't be there until later today, and then all day Friday & Saturday. My avatar is a photo of me - say hello if you see me.

Mikeside

OK so I have a spare superpass for Eurogamer expo.
who wants it?

it'll cost the lucky winner a drink each for me, Spookie and quiche

mrklaw

MrArseFace
have the day off tomorrow. Do I buy a Friday early entry ticket from ebay, or spend the day playing GTAV (literally only played an hour of it so far)?

Freak

Looking forward to attending on Sunday with a few other BritGAFers, been a while since ive done one of these :)

Spookie

So how was Titanfall, Spookie?

Bit over hyped. It's like COD meets Brink. It's not as big as the marketing would like you to believe. Need more time with it on the PC I'm shit with a pad. It was running on PCs as I saw keyboard and mouse controls in the options. :p

Rain - very cool stealth game. The cutscenes are very British syorybook. The effects are brilliant looking, when you can go invisible and only see your footsteps without the rain.

Hohokum - pretty fucking cool, third stage in clouds, made everyone get their kites out. The way you interact with the world and get things done without it feeling obvious is a beautiful feeling. Encourages experimentation. Pure joy, had me smiling a lot.

Octodad - funniest game to play. Kept on slapping wife with the ring.

Velocity - top down spaceship and 2D side scroller. Love the angular art style. Controls feel great. Got stuck on teledashing past Voth. Rescuing survivors, don't go too far ahead.

Volume - very hard and unique stealth game. Played this for 40 min. This could be the new Gunpoint. Although didn't like that when you die and respawn, the enemies can still be close (world state doesnt restart) and you have to remain absolutely still.

Top Bottom