• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer Expo 2013 is this month! - September 26th-29th

vercity82

Seems like everybody but me won doh gonna be a long Q tomorrow so do we have a official list of anybody turning up tomorrow and wanting to meet up?

afoni

Banned
Got uni until 12 tomorrow. I need to get the train home, hop back on the train and then hope to Christ that I didn't forget what the nearest station was so I can get there for my projected time of 1:30.

Unless it's Earl's Court, which it probably is.

I'm an idiot, sorry.

Alpha_eX

I'm around eurogamer all week, here now setting up.. Bit cheeky of me but I have some Olly Moss prints I'm trying to sell, Master Chief, Station and Gordon Freeman if anyone wants to meet and buy/swap.

Guessing everyone knows about the first 500 thing for Call of Duty?

I'm around eurogamer all week, here now setting up.. Bit cheeky of me but I have some Olly Moss prints I'm trying to sell, Master Chief, Station and Gordon Freeman if anyone wants to meet and buy/swap.

Guessing everyone knows about the first 500 thing for Call of Duty?
What first 500 thing?

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Going on Saturday. Hoping to see what the fuss over the new consoles is about, and apart from that just enjoy trying out this holiday seasons games before deciding what to buy really.

Chopper

So how does queue-jumping work? Do you literally just walk past the hoardes of other people waiting patiently? I'm gonna feel like an asshole!

Carl

No problem people who won wristbands! Won a couple myself for saturday :)

Gonna walk along the queue with my middle finger in the air.

Nah I'm not that much of an arsehole :p

Carl

So how does queue-jumping work? Do you literally just walk past the hoardes of other people waiting patiently? I'm gonna feel like an asshole!

For the competition, you got to the Playstation stand and give them your name, show them some ID and they give you fast track passes :)

Lucifon

@XboxUK confirmed to me that Battlefield 4 will actually be running on Xbox One's. Hopefully we'll get some footage.

Spookie

@XboxUK confirmed to me that Battlefield 4 will actually be running on Xbox One's. Hopefully we'll get some footage.

During BF3 they had it on PC, PS3, 360. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the same again.

I'd be disappointed if I'm forced to use a shitty pad. :(

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Seems like Stick it to the Man will be there (for PS3 and Vita), I assume at the Ripstone booth. Hope you all give it a try (I'm one of the devs)! :)

EDIT: Here's the E3 Trailer if you don't know what I'm talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWO6-bYA_To
Personally, it reminds me a bit of Psychonauts but with a 2,5D perspective, less platforming and more focus on puzzles + dialogue/story.

HT UK

Just checked on Twitter, Arkham Origins: Blackgate will be there on Vita :D

Got a lot to try and play tomorrow:
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate (Vita)
- Battlefield 4
- Beyond: Two Souls
- Dying Light
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Knack
- Octodad
- Pokemon X/Y
- rain
- Resogun
- Tearaway
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Sims 4
- Titanfall
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Carl

Just checked on Twitter, Arkham Origins: Blackgate will be there on Vita :D

Got a lot to try and play tomorrow:
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate (Vita)
- Battlefield 4
- Beyond: Two Souls
- Dying Light
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Knack
- Octodad
- Pokemon X/Y
- rain
- Resogun
- Tearaway
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Sims 4
- Titanfall
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Don't forget to stop by the Rezzed area and see Velocity 2x :p

johnhmarshall

Neo Member
Eurogamer expo is always a blast. I've been there for the past three years, this will be the first time i'm not eagerly in attendance. To those going this year, make sure to watch at least a couple of the panels and get tons of swag, those are always the best parts.

The indie area seems to be getting better and better with each year too. Have any EG attendees done Rezzed yet?

The Expo was excellent last year, couple of dickhead fanboys aside, it was really enjoyable. This one should be even better with the new consoles on show.

Acheteedo

I gotta catch all these in one day, could be tough:

Oculus Rift
Hands on Dual Shock 4
Hands on Xbox One Controller
Titanfall
Dying Light
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Ryse: Son of Rome
Project Spark
Kinect Sports Rivals
Indie Arcade
Turtle Beach booth

This will be my first ever expo, really excited! I only live 15 mins away so will be there early Friday. Anyone got any passes for the ps4 area spare? ;-)

Also, this is my first post on neogaf! Hi everyone!

Carl

Eurogamer expo is always a blast. I've been there for the past three years, this will be the first time i'm not eagerly in attendance. To those going this year, make sure to watch at least a couple of the panels and get tons of swag, those are always the best parts.

The indie area seems to be getting better and better with each year too. Have any EG attendees done Rezzed yet?

Swag is good. Problem is you end up walking around with crap tons of free stuff xD

Top Bottom