• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

happy Spanish April Fools

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Banderas just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about meme culture (I'm an expert), but not knowing about your own meme on fucking NeoGAF(!) is intolerable. It's not like an AMA on Reddit that you can do without knowing shit about the community. If you are completely ignorant about your meme status on NeoGAF, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is that NeoGAF, after hearing about this, is not going to want to watch any Banderas movie, nor will they watch any of his commercials. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Banderas has alienated his entire fanbase with this move.

Antonio, publicly apologize and buy a PS4 or you can kiss your career goodbye.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about meme culture (I'm an expert), but not knowing about your own meme on fucking NeoGAF(!) is intolerable. It's not like an AMA on Reddit that you can do without knowing shit about the community. If you are completely ignorant about your meme status on NeoGAF, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is that NeoGAF, after hearing about this, is not going to want to watch any Banderas movie, nor will they watch any of his commercials. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Banderas has alienated his entire fanbase with this move.

Ha ha brilliant :)

Maedhros

LOL, Banderas never was mascot at first. It was all about his emotion reaction.

Like an opposite version of that
edward-norton-laptop-gif.gif

It ended associated with the PS4 image, so it doesn't matter what it was supposed to be in the beggining.

Boy, you better not be messing around out there, i told you to come down here and milk them cows!! You get down here now!!!

trickstar

I don't know how much the rest of you know about meme culture (I'm an expert), but not knowing about your own meme on fucking NeoGAF(!) is intolerable. It's not like an AMA on Reddit that you can do without knowing shit about the community. If you are completely ignorant about your meme status on NeoGAF, you bring shame to yourself, and the only īway to get rid of that shame is repentance.

Thanks. Was waiting for that.

Oersted

And we are done here.

You're Winner.

Ridesh

Banned

This two posts are magnificent.

Memeception!

Now this thread is complete.

agreed 100%

It's over, period. Sony ads lost their last ace, and that's the end of their PS4 hype train hopes and dreams.

It's not hyperbole, it's not fanboy drivel. It is LITERALLY it for PS4 hype. Sony has nothing left, nothing they can reveal tomorrow would fix the hole now created. There is no reason left for any GAFfer, member or junior, to substantively invest in the PS4 hype train. Except if they want to play Watchdogs. Which will also come to The One (and done) at some point.

The age of Sony is done.

Chobel

10/10

Bluemongoose

Neo Member
I have a friend who has been looking forward to today for a long time. He has warned me in advance that the prank he will play on me will not abide by the rules of etiquette, morality, or social convention in any way. All I did was put a reminder in my iphone calendar. Now I just have to act really shocked and the joke's on him.

LNBL

Haha some of the replies in this thread are amazing. Does that mean Banderas and Terry Crews will collaborate for Xbone now?

It's over, period. Sony ads lost their last ace, and that's the end of their PS4 hype train hopes and dreams.

It's not hyperbole, it's not fanboy drivel. It is LITERALLY it for PS4 hype. Sony has nothing left, nothing they can reveal tomorrow would fix the hole now created. There is no reason left for any GAFfer, member or junior, to substantively invest in the PS4 hype train. Except if they want to play Watchdogs. Which will also come to The One (and done) at some point.

The age of Sony is done.
Lol, nice

4lejandro

Thanks

We? :lol Mexicali

Hometown mention on the gaf FTW!

Masterful!

The age of Sony is done.
fza97dM.gif

Error404

Banned

never gets old

fader

funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

Please tell me this is a troll post.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace

OMG brilliant!

The age of Sony is done.

xD you guys

Top Bottom