• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGN] 40 minute Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain demo 1080p60 - 6/18 at 5 AM PST

Gamersyde direct-feed: 1080p, 60fps

[YouTube] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Gameplay Demo - E3 2015 (1080p, 60fps)

IGN 1080p (download)

IGN 720p (download)

Second demonstration soon:

n03A9Yz.jpg

---

@caleblawson:
Not at #E32015? See the 40 minute Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain demo in full 1080p60 glory on @IGN tomorrow 6/18 at 5am PT. #MGS5am

Twitter

t1434628800z4.png

an hour before i start work! D :
will watch!!!!
and then talk about how awesome it is all day to my employees because i have no self control

The1Ski

Honestly, I don't think I want to watch 40 minutes! I'll probably jump around and watch bits and pieces of it. Don't want to ruin anything!

For those that want to, more power to ya!

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
8 AM EST. fuck....on my commuter hour to work. Kojimaaaaa...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I wish they would show some live mgo footage...

I have a feeling they save MGO for Gamescom.

Also the MGO preview embargo should have lifted on June 16, what is going on?...

-Deimos

I wish they would show some live mgo footage...

I wish we would get those MGO previews that were supposed to show up yesterday. Did every person who played it lose their notes or something?

Did Brazil get a chance to play it? Where you at, Brazil?

J Range

I wish we would get those MGO previews that were supposed to show up yesterday. Did every person who played it lose their notes or something?

Did Brazil get a chance to play it? Where you at, Brazil?

That's why I'm asking, I thought we would know what's up by now. You had one jobs journalists...

Top Bottom