• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGN] 40 minute Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain demo 1080p60 - 6/18 at 5 AM PST

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Can't wait. I have the morning off work. Aww yiss.

Kojima confirmed Junker's translation!

@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN:
This time it'll be English ver. Jon ver. will be posted later and more to show you how freedom u get in same mission

Twitter

fritzo

So wait we're getting multiple videos?

Fucking AWESOME.

I'm losing my shit here DAMN.

yeah. English in the morning. and an Alternate Japanese version later on. According to Kojima's tweets. The Japanese version shows a different path. 40 friggin mins!

Sojgat

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

@caleblawson:
Not at #E32015? See the 40 minute Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain demo in full 1080p60 glory on @IGN tomorrow 6/18 at 5am PT. #MGS5am

Twitter

t1434628800z4.png

UPDATE!

@JunkerHQnet:
According to Kojima, after E3 they'll also be releasing an MGSV video showing how the same mission can play out differently

@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN:
This time it'll be English ver. Jon ver. will be posted later and more to show you how freedom u get in same mission

Twitter

I love, love these types of videos. These are what sell me on games Im interested in.

I love, love these types of videos. These are what sell me on games Im interested in.

Yes, sir. Kojima Productions has done a masterful job with the gameplay demos thus far. They are lengthy, informative, and pretty much dive right into it. They did a really good job of showing how mission success can vary (in the same mission) based on route, time of day, etc. last year in the E3 and Gamescom demos. So I'm glad they're doing that this year, as well. (Good thing they're spreading the two demos out a few days, too, because I don't think I could handle it all at once.)

Top Bottom