• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGN] 40 minute Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain demo 1080p60 - 6/18 at 5 AM PST

methane47

spongebob-watchin.gif

Skux

You can select a buddy and vehicle for any mission.

You can even change the main character to anyone in your Mother Base - you don't even have to play as Snake the whole time!

Shin-Ra

Got up to the mission start time (6am/pm) and then the video kept stopping. Just downloading the MP4 now.

Pachimari

It will take HOURS to download that mp4 for me.

I'm downloading the file, and watching the video on their player but it is so slow. Everything is so slow now.

Looks great! Cant wait! The only thing that bothers me is how Quiet boob's jiggle..just a tad bit unnecessary for me. But it seems like you can change her uniform? Around ~5 mins mark.

Heartfyre

The thought of the helicopter playing a-ha's Take On Me as it flies in to pick up Snake makes me so indescribably happy.

I love Metal Gear so much.

M.Steiner

Grabbing the 1080p vid atm but it's gonna to take a while. The new trailer was one of my highlights from E3 for sure. Excited to see more.

Top Bottom