• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January |OT| Taking it outside, and other Winter Classic cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Why am I seeing every thing EA put into the past few NHL games all in this game? The Stamkos tripped up on his knees shot attempt, the Tim Thomas glove swat, etc. This is nuts.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
From the US broadcast after the goal:

"What'd he say Phil?"

"Oh I don't know ha ha He's a great guy ha ha"

Oh man I can't wait for 24/7 next year.
Pierre - "Your legs look like they're working better today than last night..."

Kessel - "Oh I feel awful"

Why am I seeing every thing EA put into the past few NHL games all in this game? The Stamkos tripped up on his knees shot attempt, the Tim Thomas glove swat, etc. This is nuts.

Well now we know what EA mimics the NHL series on, not the regular season but the all star game.

With that I can expect for NHL 13 to feature mini sticks, capes, and pucks that split into 4.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Drake was on Degrassi :lol
drake-wheelchair-forever-walk-last-1281148556r.jpg

Game wasn't too bad overall, typical All Star game though, Thomas had some nice saves toward the end there. Now let's get back to regular hockey and all dream about acquiring players from other teams as we saw the chemistry of them during this game.

zedge

Not a bad game.

Back to the real thing now. Got tickets for Flames Vs Red Wings on Tues, woot! Frigging nosebleeds but still looking forward to it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Worst display of defence and goaltending I've ever seen. Absolutely pathetic. And these players are making how much?! Every year I waste my life watching this shit they call the All Star Game.

Wasn't the one a couple years ago when they went to OT really good?

FOOTE

Defenders don't defend and the goalies hardly give a shit.

I like the lack of hitting(because injuries are no good on AS weekend) but make an attempt to make the game more natural. The ASG is worse every year.

pringles

God I hope Pavel stays healthy this season, he could have a real shot at finally breaking 100 points, and would be a Hart Trophy candidate.

And :lol at that photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom