• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nick Jonas' for Flaunt magazine... NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
So... Nick Jonas is releasing an album soon—check out his new single here—and is doing some shots for Flaunt magazine. I guess the purity ring is off cause he seems to be erecting a new image for himself.

nick-jonas-poses-shirtless-in-his-underwear-for-flaunt-magazine-01.jpg

nick-jonas-poses-shirtless-in-his-underwear-for-flaunt-magazine-04.jpg

nick-jonas-poses-shirtless-in-his-underwear-for-flaunt-magazine-02.jpg

Inject me with insulin if old.
iPSfmX6KfAl1x.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i don't see what's so fake about the bulge, seems pretty normal?

I feel like this photoshoot was directed by a person that has a really unique idea of what "sexy" means.

Neither an enormous bulge, nor a gratuitous CROTCH GRABS, is attractive. Please.

iBkbM7358kyw2.gif

it's absolutely hot as hell what are you talking about though

Superflat

He looks so awkward in those shots. What's with the way he's standing, like he's standing in front of a urinal. The jeans wrapped around his knees is also weird. The backwards cap makes it a direct reference to Marky Mark, but man does he bungle that up.

The black and white Flaunt piece is the only decent photo.

CDX

Seems he's trying for the early '90s Marky Mark look.

Is he getting a Sega CD FMV game too?

8swpqOM.jpg

I was actually given that game for free with purchase of one of my other Sega CD games. They seemed to have a bunch of them unsold. I only played it once.

FZZ

Banned
Does he have football shaped nuts? Shit is way too wide.

Edit: It's more like a sphere. I've been staring at his nuts too long. Peace GAF.

Salsa

I mean the boxers on the first pic are not the same than in the others, first one seems a lot thicker, and like that with that cup-like shape

.. why am I getting into this

botty

Banned
I feel like this photoshoot was directed by a person that has a really unique idea of what "sexy" means.

Neither an enormous bulge, nor a gratuitous CROTCH GRABS, is attractive. Please.

Wishlist: huge shoulders, ripped arms, and a sexy expression. When I see this dude's facial expressions, I get the "dipshit asshole" read. Maybe I'm being unfair though, and it's resting-bitch-face-syndrome, but for dudes?

*edit: Or maybe I am the one with a really unique idea of "sexy." That could also be true.

No, no... this is definitely considered "sexy" to a bunch of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom