• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

Prelude.

virtueslastrewardzuk2w.jpg

virtueslastreward1aakrk.jpg

virtueslastreward240jwn.jpg
ffffff- I want the Vita version so bad.

Valkyria

Banned
The loading screens for Project Diva f are my favourite bit

a24b71db26ca13dd981fbd95812032dc_zps1e4109f5.jpg

You can buy the art album as a gift for the Diva rooms and check every screen you have seen. So you can take the screenshoot without the Now Loading text. Also there is a trophy for unlocking the 100 on them.

xXDGFXx

Neo Member
You can buy the art album as a gift for the Diva rooms and check every screen you have seen. So you can take the screenshoot without the Now Loading text. Also there is a trophy for unlocking the 100 on them.

This. Changes. EVERYTHING! I didn't even know such an item existed in the game.

CrovaxPSO

nene? is that you?
(how can I change their hair?)

Sometimes you'll get a text message asking about her hairstyle or length, or if you spend the correct hearts on a date you'll get to either see a new hairstyle and say whether or not you like it, or again ask her to change it. The easiest way is to use a premium date ticket and spend enough hearts to get the special style change requests, she will 100% change to what you ask if you do it this way on a premium date.

Zornica

Banned
Sometimes you'll get a text message asking about her hairstyle or length, or if you spend the correct hearts on a date you'll get to either see a new hairstyle and say whether or not you like it, or again ask her to change it. The easiest way is to use a premium date ticket and spend enough hearts to get the special style change requests, she will 100% change to what you ask if you do it this way on a premium date.
oh I see. I guess I have to get our relationship going again so that I can change her hair to fit her personality (and our band shirt)
hni_0013_jpghckez.jpg

Top Bottom