• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[MAFIA] Fight Club |OT| On a long enough timeline...

Sorian

Banned
let's Darryl

Can we Darryl? I would love to Darryl. He's kind of a dick.

You are just trying to save yourself =P

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Help me.

I accept custom poetry too

as long as it's adequately desperate-sounding

A little begging, you know

Something that inspires gloating

SalvaPot

Ok, I want to get into everyone´s attention that Blargonaut has just broken the unwritten rule of not being an arrogant prick, I propose we policy lynch him, or if he survives we all put our kill on him, so his sin and shame be an example for future generations.

SalvaPot

And this is not in any way a secret plan by me to eliminate more of my opponents 8D.

Or my secret grudge on Blargonaut.

Ok, I want to get into everyone´s attention that Blargonaut has just broken the unwritten rule of not being an arrogant prick, I propose we policy lynch him, or if he survives we all put our kill on him, so his sin and shame be an example for future generations.

You see my "ohhh fiiiiine" post there, Salva

That post was supposed to be where your post is right now

Your post is in my post's seat, Salva

Your post is sitting in my post's seat

VOTE: *Splinter

Wait, since the vote count process is automated now thanks to Royal Flush, I can do this much as I want now, totally guilt-free

totally guilt-free

Errr.....

VOTE: *Splinter

JK

giphy.gif

VOTE: Makai

This string of posts has indeed been an exercise in voting for the same person after you've already voted for them for no reason

Hey, czar, that activates the override, right?

Top Bottom