• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

Gorlak

Banned
So TL:DR, Gorlak, why were you being so aggressive with crab?

Crab was trying to scare/influence the newbies, in my first game it would've worked on me on the spot. I wanted to show it's not necessary to be intimidated by this kind of tone.
I don't know how crab plays, I don't know what happened in daganronpa (with the exception of the final moments and makai's victory), I don't think this matters. If crab is a commanding player I'll get used to it during this game and will probably oppose him a few more times. We both know our conversation wasn't that big of a deal.

Concerning day 1 lynch: I haven't seen a no lynch debate in a game I've played until now, therefore I was really interested in what kind of stances are common in our hp cast. Clearly the majority is in favour of a lynch and if there is a reasonable option I'll be happy to put my vote down. Right now we simply lack suspicious people to have voting options and create patterns (the pro lynch argument #1)
To be honest this Day feels exactly how Blargs describes it now... "boring". No info, nothing to grab onto and running in circles as crab described it earlier. But I guess this discussion showed me one thing: I prefer night start over day start.

Gorlak

Banned
Drago... sounds like Draco... Lynch Worthy

image.php

Burbeting

Banned
To be honest this Day feels exactly how Blargs describes it now... "boring". No info, nothing to grab onto and running in circles as crab described it earlier. But I guess this discussion showed me one thing: I prefer night start over day start.

On the other hand, night starts can be really mean for the player, who might have waited for the season to start... only to get instantly killed off without any sort of chance for a game.

---

Some things to note:

I think it's interesting Flame_AC voted me the moment, as he said, "I'm tied on the lead of the votes", and then put a vote on me to change that situation.

(The Bad Guys start with less guys than the good ones, or am I remembering something incorect here?)

This kinda bothered me. I know Rynam is a new player, but it's an easy to tactic to feign ignorance about game, especially if you end up with a scum role, so that people wouldn't suspect you so much from your possible screw-ups. If this game had some deeper game mechanics, this wouldn't bother me, but this was very clearly explained in the rules, I think. I don't know, struck to my eye.

Rynam

This kinda bothered me. I know Rynam is a new player, but it's an easy to tactic to feign ignorance about game, especially if you end up with a scum role, so that people wouldn't suspect you so much from your possible screw-ups. If this game had some deeper game mechanics, this wouldn't bother me, but this was very clearly explained in the rules, I think. I don't know, struck to my eye.

I know that in a normal Mafia(Werewolf) game there are less Mafia than Town people, But I tought maybe It's different here. If thats stated in the rules I must have missed that somehow.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Can we have a vote update?

Also Outer GAFIA doesn't remember me on mobile that's kind of a hassle if we're going to have to keep up with banned players there, any solutions? I'm on mobile like 90% of the time

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Crab was trying to scare/influence the newbies, in my first game it would've worked on me on the spot. I wanted to show it's not necessary to be intimidated by this kind of tone.
I don't know how crab plays, I don't know what happened in daganronpa (with the exception of the final moments and makai's victory), I don't think this matters. If crab is a commanding player I'll get used to it during this game and will probably oppose him a few more times. We both know our conversation wasn't that big of a deal.

Concerning day 1 lynch: I haven't seen a no lynch debate in a game I've played until now, therefore I was really interested in what kind of stances are common in our hp cast. Clearly the majority is in favour of a lynch and if there is a reasonable option I'll be happy to put my vote down. Right now we simply lack suspicious people to have voting options and create patterns (the pro lynch argument #1)

I assumed that since you said that you did some mafia research that you had read all of dangonronpa, probably the wrong assumption to make.:/

As for your conversation with crab, it could actually be more important than you think.many scumtells are found through arguments like yours and crab's. This is because later on in the game new information could be revealed that makes both sides be seen in a new light.

But since we won't be getting any of the information anytime soon...

unvote Gorlak

Can we have a vote update?

I hope Salva and Nin don't mind me doing this.

no lynch (2)
gorlak 105
rynam 337

rynam (1)
hyperactivity 109 (305)
roytheone 335

burbeting (3)
thegoddamn 159
crab 162
blargonaut 168 (296)
flame_ac 345

flame_ac (2)
kalor 167
hyperactivity 305

theawesomepossum (0)
kingkitty 251 (294)

sawneeks (1)
swamped 265

arkos (0)
lone_prodigy 281 (316)

magnumboy20xx (0)
bananaspaceprincess 313 (334)

gorlak (0)
magnumboy20xx 332 (356)

UNVOTE

just gonna set it stone here. I'll put more thoughts and give another pressure vote a little later, but for now:

I will be voting for anyone who doesn't have some vote, even if it be as stupid as a no lynch vote, by the, let's say 12 hour mark

the above vote will be a serious, "I'm gonna try and lynch you" vote

I don't want a no lynch today and going after players that will only be useless to us throughout the game is the best option for today

kingkitty

UNVOTE

just gonna set it stone here. I'll put more thoughts and give another pressure vote a little later, but for now:

I will be voting for anyone who doesn't have some vote, even if it be as stupid as a no lynch vote, by the, let's say 12 hour mark

alright I'm going to be busy watching a boring debate, so I'll just

vote: hyperactivity

this is temporary until I pick someone to skin tomorrow. Unless in the next few hours you end up roleclaiming Voldemort.

Flame_AC

I know that in a normal Mafia(Werewolf) game there are less Mafia than Town people, But I tought maybe It's different here. If thats stated in the rules I must have missed that somehow.

It would have to be an insane game for there to be more than 5/6 Death Eater or other enemies of Hogwarts.We should outnumber them for a long time, barring any significant messes.

alright I'm going to be busy watching a boring debate, so I'll just

vote: hyperactivity

this is temporary until I pick someone to skin tomorrow. Unless in the next few hours you end up roleclaiming Voldemort.

dammit kingkitty, ruining my fun here

I'm fine with this, because putting a vote down makes you accountable in the later days

First, I wanted to apologize for my inactivity. I was really banking on the Day 1 starting later. I promise to pick up in day 2. If I dont, call me out, but you won't need to I promise.

I read through the thread again. I'm not getting any good reads yet. There are a lot of people, including me, lying low today. So I decided to pluck one out of the batch, and apply a little pressure on him, but even then I'm sure of nothing. Inactivity itself isnt always a scumtell, but talking is always a good thing(as long as you don't speak in riddles). Hopefully this spurs some conversation from everyone.

So Matt Attack, What say ye?

Vote: Matt Attack

Also, After thinking it over again I'm a little less sure of Burb. I think he's telling the truth, but (with his weaker power role) killing him might not be the worst thing that could happen today. Plus, there's a slim chance he's scum. Something to think about. Would you rather a Doc dies today or something even stronger? A known quantity is better than nothing.

SalvaPot

A Message from Crab:

Unvote:Burbeting

Since I am not sure how will this affect the automatic vote counting, I´ll be keeping an eye out on it. Crab has a one week ban, so he should be back by Day 2, for now he´ll be posting through me or nin, he is communicating to us via Outer Gafia.

Retroid

Also, After thinking it over again I'm a little less sure of Burb. I think he's telling the truth, but (with his weaker power role) killing him might not be the worst thing that could happen today. Plus, there's a slim chance he's scum. Something to think about. Would you rather a Doc dies today or something even stronger? A known quantity is better than nothing.

We don't even know if there is a doc, although like Burb telling the truth, there is a good chance that it's the case. That being said, if we did kill Burb, which I urge us not to, we would not get any reads off of anyone.

Lets look at the scenario that he is scum. If I hesitate to vote for him, which I guess you could say I'm doing right now, then I don't think that should say much about me. I guess someone might think it does, but look at the number of people who believe Burb, even if they still want to lynch him. While he might be some dead weight for a while, we know we can likely trust him.

If we end up voting for someone else, we will get reads off of people who might have joined in on the vote as well as the claim from the person. Although, as I'm writing this, I realize that we will still get reads off of people who don't vote Burb, which might nullify my points...

Retroid

What does this exactly entail?

The first two posts don't really describe what's going on here. Is it some type of RP?

We are playing a game of Mafia! Unfortunately I don't think there are anymore slots available but I think you can sign up for the stand by list.

Here is some info.

Basically, we are all given a role with different objectives/powers and we have to try and convince everyone to not kill us and what not. There are day and night phases of the game, which different actions can occur during each. Generally during the day phase the players vote to kill one player, and during the night phase a certain subset of players will vote to kill another player, one who is not aligned with them, although variants exist.

We don't even know if there is a doc, although like Burb telling the truth, there is a good chance that it's the case. That being said, if we did kill Burb, which I urge us not to, we would not get any reads off of anyone.

Lets look at the scenario that he is scum. If I hesitate to vote for him, which I guess you could say I'm doing right now, then I don't think that should say much about me. I guess someone might think it does, but look at the number of people who believe Burb, even if they still want to lynch him. While he might be some dead weight for a while, we know we can likely trust him.

If we end up voting for someone else, we will get reads off of people who might have joined in on the vote as well as the claim from the person. Although, as I'm writing this, I realize that we will still get reads off of people who don't vote Burb, which might nullify my points...

Doctor or no it doesn't matter. The point is by lynching someone else we risk killing a far stronger role, like a doctor.

About reads. Vote Reads aren't a "now" thing. They only become apparent far later, usually. You also have no idea what will or won't lead to reads. You can't really know until it happens. You can't expect a turbo vote to fall in your lap.

I also disagree about trusting him. I may be leaning believe, but trust is a 100% thing. In that respect I don't see many reasons to keep him around. Weak role and a lack of trust is a bad combo. He may well be town but all we have is his word to go off of. No assurances. I would agree on keeping him if we could trust him, sure. It's a lesser of 2 evils thing right now. I'd rather remove a weak role that we can't trust over a powerful role that could help us win.

Btw I still have two not town theories on why he'd claim. Risky gambits but possible.

1: Neutral hunter or protecter who was told about that character.
and
2: He's scum recrutable. I admit the lore doesn't match up well, but I can think of a few ways to make it fit.

Retroid

About reads. Vote Reads aren't a "now" thing. They only become apparent far later, usually. You also have no idea what will or won't lead to reads. You can't really know until it happens. You can't expect a turbo vote to fall in your lap.

Unfortunately I'm still stuck in the mindset that if we kill Burb, it will only be a "safe move" for us. It will allow Hogwarts to make the first move, but we will know that most likely, we are killing our own. By lynching someone else, it's riskier but potentially opens more doors both in the future for reads and the chance of eliminating a scum. I can't see us getting any more reads than we already have by getting rid of Burb, anyone can just say that he got a bad PR and move on, unless of course he took back his explicit claim that he is just a simple miller.

I've also thought that he could have left out that he appears as a Death Eater to the Death Eaters, but I don't see how that would help us, it would seem like something that would make you not want to claim, and risk the chance of a detective landing on you.

TheExodu5

Banned
UNVOTE

Eh, go ahead. I've voiced my opinion and I don't think there's nearly enough information to even suspect someone so far. I feel like my vote would be meaningless and random, so I'm not going to bother voting until something more substantial comes to light. If that puts me in your crossfire, so be it,

TheExodu5

Banned
I don't know. I just find this whole "anyone who hasn't voted yet is suspicious" mentality silly for the first night, especially given the fact that all votes have been baseless and based on gut feeling so far.

Retroid

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to add that I am starting to feel pressured into voting for Burb (not necessarily the result of anyone in here, more my own thoughts are pressuring me). What I mean is, there's a good chance that if we don't kill Burb, and we don't No Lynch then we will kill some other innocent. Down the line that could look bad on me. The other option for myself is to obviously No Lynch, but I am getting the feeling that most don't want to go that route based on previous GAFIA games.

TheExodu5

Banned
Come on guys. Too many people leaning to kill Burb even though there's a huge probability that he's town. A no Lynch scenario is better than killing Burb, and I'll stand by that.

Flame_AC

I'm more the silent type and dont write very much if it's not really needed.
I don't really know yet what to think about the claim of Burb, but it would be really stupid not coming forward as a Miller asap because noone is gonna trust him if he's gonna be inspected an it says hes a Death Eater so for now I'm believing him.
On the Subject of Lynch vs No Lynch, I myself find it stupid to lynch someone of whom I'm unsure if he's a Death Eater or Hogwarts aligned because the chance to lynch one of the good guys is too high at least on Day1(The Bad Guys start with less guys than the good ones, or am I remembering something incorect here?). So I'm hoping that the night phase gives some more infos about the people here and a better reason to lynch someone.

vote: no lynch

I wanted to call attention to this part of your post. We can never be confident in someone we're lynching. If you are worried that we eliminate a power role or a good player, then that is unfortunately how things could play out, but it is a necessary risk in order to have fruitful days after this one. This night phase is likely not to give us that much information as the Death Eaters will target someone who hasn't made too big of an impact on the game. It is after a couple of deaths that we will be able to have decent guesses during our lynches and so for now we are just going to have to shoot with both eyes closed.

Eh, go ahead. I've voiced my opinion and I don't think there's nearly enough information to even suspect someone so far. I feel like my vote would be meaningless and random, so I'm not going to bother voting until something more substantial comes to light. If that puts me in your crossfire, so be it,

The entire premise of the game is that we start out with very little information and slowly build up our knowledge base. If we don't eliminate options and try to establish patterns, then there is no point in lynching people and we can just sit around until Day 20 when everyone is dead. Everyone's votes right now are basically random, but with justification on Burb.

Sorry for the double post but I wanted to add that I am starting to feel pressured into voting for Burb (not necessarily the result of anyone in here, more my own thoughts are pressuring me). What I mean is, there's a good chance that if we don't kill Burb, and we don't No Lynch then we will kill some other innocent. Down the line that could look bad on me. The other option for myself is to obviously No Lynch, but I am getting the feeling that most don't want to go that route based on previous GAFIA games.

If we don't kill Burb then we are prolonging something which will have to happen during another day. I can't think of a better time to get rid of someone who is an inevitability than during our day with the least amount of information.

Come on guys. Too many people leaning to kill Burb even though there's a huge probability that he's town. A no Lynch scenario is better than killing Burb, and I'll stand by that.

A decision to no lynch means that this entire day was pointless and the Death Eaters get a jump start on us by picking off some person who hasn't done anything yet. What will you say on Day 2 when no one has an new information?

TheExodu5

Banned
How exactly does killing Burb put us ahead? I still don't understand that. What's the benefit? Just to remove him as a subject of contention moving forward?

Flame_AC

How exactly does killing Burb put us ahead? I still don't understand that. What's the benefit? Just to remove him as a subject of contention moving forward?

Killing Burb makes it so that we remove an unknown and so that he can't draw our discussion on any other day where we aren't sure why he's alive or if we should believe him. If we don't eliminate him as an option today, then we'll just spin our wheels on this topic on Day 2 because we won't have that much new information.

This is probably me going insane, but what if Burb wants to be killed.

We kind of had a situation like this in Cthulhu where we kind of had to choose to let a player win so that we could get a benefit as a result. We let someone else win early in the game and still had fun, so if Burb wants to get lynched, which has very rarely, if at all happened in our games here, then it would be okay if he wins.

First, I wanted to apologize for my inactivity. I was really banking on the Day 1 starting later. I promise to pick up in day 2. If I dont, call me out, but you won't need to I promise.

I read through the thread again. I'm not getting any good reads yet. There are a lot of people, including me, lying low today. So I decided to pluck one out of the batch, and apply a little pressure on him, but even then I'm sure of nothing. Inactivity itself isnt always a scumtell, but talking is always a good thing(as long as you don't speak in riddles). Hopefully this spurs some conversation from everyone.

So Matt Attack, What say ye?

Vote: Matt Attack

I feel good about both Magnum and Exodu5 being Hogwarts for now. Lynching Burb is better than a no lynch. I'd like to find a better candidate if I can though (easier said than done...), because I'm inclined to believe that he's town. My thoughts on any other subjects are a lot more limited, because he's dominated the discussion thus far. I'll say that I don't really care for the idea of voting somebody out just because they haven't voted yet this early in the game (I've seen both Hyperactivity and Crab threaten this). I'm usually the kind of player who doesn't want to place a vote on someone until I feel at least somewhat confident about it (not even necessarily that they're scum, just that it won't be a wasted vote). I can at least respect their reasoning, but that's it's not really how I think I'll use my vote because as it stands, the most controversial player is somebody who I think is probably town.

Rynam

I wanted to call attention to this part of your post. We can never be confident in someone we're lynching. If you are worried that we eliminate a power role or a good player, then that is unfortunately how things could play out, but it is a necessary risk in order to have fruitful days after this one. This night phase is likely not to give us that much information as the Death Eaters will target someone who hasn't made too big of an impact on the game. It is after a couple of deaths that we will be able to have decent guesses during our lynches and so for now we are just going to have to shoot with both eyes closed.

I'm only worried in Killing a good Player with a Power Role before he/she can use the power at least one time.

I'm only worried in Killing a good Player with a Power Role before he/she can use the power at least one time.

Exactly, which is why Burb should probably die today. Kill the known quantity, and clean the conversation slate.

The easy choice isn't necessarily a bad one.

I'm not voting yet to avoid any mischief, but I will firmly say at this point that barring any unforseen occurrences I will be voting Burb.

UnVote: Matt Attack

Sawneeks

Banned
I feel good about both Magnum and Exodu5 being Hogwarts for now. Lynching Burb is better than a no lynch. I'd like to find a better candidate if I can though (easier said than done...), because I'm inclined to believe that he's town. My thoughts on any other subjects are a lot more limited, because he's dominated the discussion thus far. I'll say that I don't really care for the idea of voting somebody out just because they haven't voted yet this early in the game (I've seen both Hyperactivity and Crab threaten this). I'm usually the kind of player who doesn't want to place a vote on someone until I feel at least somewhat confident about it (not even necessarily that they're scum, just that it won't be a wasted vote). I can at least respect their reasoning, but that's it's not really how I think I'll use my vote because as it stands, the most controversial player is somebody who I think is probably town.

Exodu5 I can understand but where are you getting strong reads from Magnum? Everyone is pretty neutral so far except maybe 1 or 2 people so I'm curious as to why he stands out to you.

Exodu5 I can understand but where are you getting strong reads from Magnum? Everyone is pretty neutral so far except maybe 1 or 2 people so I'm curious as to why he stands out to you.

It's just how I felt (gut read) after his posts about Gorlak, and they're some of the more recent posts so they're pretty fresh in my mind.

roytheone

Alright, I am satisfied with Rynam his response.

unvote: Rynam

About the bad guys outnumbering the good guys: while it isn't a full on rule, it would be extremely hard to balance a game like that. Scum could basically lock the day phase and force a lynch on whoever they want. The only way I could see it working is if we were to be dealing with two scum teams that were also playing against each other, but since there is no indication yet that this is the case, we shouldn't assume that.

Now, since we are nearing the end phase of this day, there is a thing I am afraid about: A role claim extravaganza Election style. We probably have a game with a lot of PR's, and we also don't have a clear lynch candidate yet. We should be careful that we don't get into the situation where we vote on person A, he claims a PR, we move our vote to person B, he claims another PR, we move to person C etc. etc. We could end up with a bunch of our PR's outed, which could be very bad, regardless of who we end up lynching. Anyone has any ideas on how to prevent that?

Burbeting

Banned
I'm surely biased on this case, because I am the topic of conversation here, but I will say that I could be an easy target for bandwagoning, at least for Scum team.

This might go bit meta, but in the last game (NX Mafia), when a Miller claimed D1, this was the first reactions of the scum team:

Scum 1: Did not comment, said he would think about it later. Did not really return to the subject.

Scum 2: I believe the claim, but could be a problem, might need to lynch said person.

Scum 3: I believe the claim, maybe shouldn't lynch. I will accept lynch, if we obtain information about it.

Might not mean anything, but both Scums who commented there had kinda similar first reactions.

Burbeting

Banned
Rynam, I get your reasoning, but it still feels bit weird. I did check the rules at the start of this topic, and yeah, they actually don't explain in too clearly, but I think that the Mafia OT at least does?

For me Flame_AC has been acting a bit aggressive for some time now, he has been pushing my lynch lot of his posts ever since he noted that he was running for being the top leader in votes. It's kinda interesting, though for now I can't really pinpoint if it gives my scumvibes or not. Trying to kickstart a bandwagon...?

For now though, my vote goes to

VOTE: Swamped

Because she has not reacted to my question yet, in a day where there has not been too many conversational topics.

swamped, care to tell me why did you put Exodu5 in your "top town" list, when he had posted just two sentences long post before it? It seemed kinda weird inclusion, since at that point he had not said anything, really (which has changed now, obviously). You mentioned something about him responding to you about something, but could you point out to me what it was, because I seriously can't find it. At this point I feel like you put him there for no reason, so bit more explanation would be good.

So I'm still waiting for a response to this.

I am so confused, but I know I want to punch someone today.

If we decided that burbeting really is the best chance, then I will likely switch but for now..

vote: Rynam

I don't agree with a no lynch, and you want a no lynch. It's just that simple

just put a damn no lynch down theb. I'm telling you right now, I'll make sure you're accountable for it

the vote tells us huge amounts of stuff later o. in the game. If the top candidates are town , scum often split themselves up, especially if there isn't a bandwagon. if a scum player might get lynched, scum will typically vote town. scum oftentimes like no lunches because it lets them make the next move

you might notice the words often and typically. you might think that in admitting votes aren't foolproof. but asides from the people that die quickly, everyone is going to be casting a bunch of votes, and just 2 or 3 can tell us a lot later on in the game.

you sometimes see a player say "I'm getting good/bad vibes from x player". more often than not, that's bullshit, and town can easily lynch one of their players that is innocent but has a shady playstyle

TheExodu5

Banned
Vote: No Lynch

Reasoning: no lynch is better than lynching Burb. There's a huge chance he's town, and he does not need to be a subject of conversation moving forward. I'm fine with trusting him unless we get information otherwise.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Meh, I'm inexperienced at Mafia but I feel like at least acting like we're going to lynch somebody D1 is a good move. Meta:

- We establish voting patterns. I know it's been said a billion times but it's true
- We can force somebody into a role claim at the very least. Even if we accidentally force a town role to claim, that gives us that much more information to use (how people react to the claim, targets for cop roles to investigate that night, what happens to the role-claimer that night, etc)
- Also, based on last minute shenanigans, we can always pull back from a D1 lynch if we force some information out. Although I also know that last minute shenanigans are not ideal.
- Of course there is a chance of hitting on a scum on D1, netting us the early lead
- If we don't we're basically saying "let's wait and see who the Mafia kills N1," and any of our night roles have less information to go off of in N1

I'll try to get some reads, but contrary to what I've said above I also don't have any strong feelings one way or another so far, so there's that too. Meh. What to do.

Can you point me towards this post? Do you intend to remain this cryptic?

What if I said no

Hahaa okay I couldn't resist on trying to analyse Blargs posts anyway. Here are my thoughts on him. I base my ideas on flavor only so in case he hid some clues in his text, like taking the first three letters of every 5th word my thoughts won't get us anywhere! Cause I really suck at stuff like that! :p

ewww

I am a professional, I have standards

Allrighty, he focuses a lot on muggle love. So I would generally say he is not a death eater. If I am not mistaken he also hints that he is a student at Hogwarts and his muggle affinity also excludes him from being a Slytherin and/or Severus Snape!!

I... I feel so dirty now

So far so good. At the very first I assumed that he is one of the Muggle born students in Harrys year. That would be Dean Thomas (Gryffindor) or Justin Finch-Fletchley (Hufflepuff). I know there are more but from all the side characters they seem important enough to be part of this game. Dean more than Justin because Justins time of glory ended in book 2.

Then I stumbled over this:

*quote*

And I wonder, is Blarg Lupin? Waking up, not remembering how he got there (Might have been a full moon night) under a tree (the whomping willow was planted when Lupin came to Hogwarts as a student) and there is a town near by (after all the Shrieking Shack is very close to Hogsmeade)

Sooo those are my thoughts on Blargii. I did my best so please be nice ^___^

hmmm

sry, not much of a dog person

Lupin most likey would be town aligned I guess. But I have another flavor idea there. What if he isn't dangerous as long as Snape is alive because he can brew him his anti-wolf potion?!? And as soon as Snape dies We are no longer save from him at night?! But yeah I might go a little to far there :p

I doubt it

There is another werewolf though that is definitely one of the bad guys, Greyback.

*snip*

I hope Mr. Greyback sees me now

I'm still inclined to believe Burb honestly. I think there was way to much risk for him to claim this early. I feel bad for him too. It's a fucked role. Claim now and risk possible death or claim after investigation and risk certain death. Do or don't certainly.

Im not sure who to lynch today. I'm kinda leaning Blarg because of how distracting he'll be but I'm not sure enough to cast. Not enough info yet. I'll mull it over today and make a gut call.

Ill probably throw a pressure vote out later at the very least.

Believe in yourself and you can do anything

Harry only being able to kill Voldemort and vice versa would seem like appropriate flavor for this game. Probably not lynch proof though.

Ah yes... the infamous Blargnaut... does he ever stop posting in riddles cause it's going to get really annoying later in the game.

*snip*

What if I said yes

you just have to get SUPER-close and serious about lynching him and he'll crack

Just put a fire under him and begin to roast, see how he screams XD

No guys, I don't actually want to cook Blargonaut, the meat is disgusting

*snip*

uTBZn2h.gif

The only reason why he would ever stop speaking in riddles is to make some kind of insane role claim, then defend that role claim as some kind of ridiculous master plan to mislead scum, which will lead to us lynching him and then he will flip town and everyone will go: huh? That's basically Blarg in a nutshell :)

*snip*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e4Crth_Hb8

*snip*

3. I have no idea what the hell Blargonaut is doing with those Watson posts. Is that supposed to be some kind of subtle role claim or hint or something? I am surprised that those posts are not getting more scrutiny/suspicion (unless they're just gibberish, I haven't played with Blarg before so I'm not sure what to think).

The Lupin theory could make sense? But then the "kill Snape and unleash werewolf Lupin" theory could also make sense, which would make potentially killing Snape risky, but even if that were the case, werewolf Lupin would only be dangerous on one night (the full moon).

Sherlock it

I have little to say because we have ~8 votes from 28 people. I can either a) speculate about Burbeting further, b) make empty role speculation on the basis of flavour reasons, c) continue to argue with Gorlak whch is pointless because he is wrong and won't admit it, or d) engage in those absolutely pointless arguments about whatever the fuck Blargonaut actually means.

If things aren't particularly different by tomorrow I will start voting for people who have not voted just so we actually get something but right now I'm waiting for people to do that under their own initiative.

The seafood always goes Bad fast

nin1000

Banned
no lynch (3)
gorlak 105
rynam 337
theexodu5 391

rynam (1)
hyperactivity 109 (305)
roytheone 335 (386)
zippedpinhead 389

burbeting (4)