• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin Thread of Tables, Ladders and Chairs. Oh My

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

OMG IS JOHN CENA!!!!

dnbn9l.jpg

CARLITO!!

dnbn9l.jpg

FUCKKKKKKkkkk ITS SHEAMUS!!!

dnbn9l.jpg
dnbn9l.jpg

I, for one, enjoy the Sheamus push.... (nothing to do with the fact I am Irish)

Also, please get Matt Striker on Raw soon... and keep him heel... I really can't stand the commentary right now

Lunchbox

Banned
i was wondering if the were gonna show that old clip. remember watching cuban getting slapped :lol

:0, i thought it was the shaved head, but damn orton looked so much more .......... healthy back then

krae_man

Wait, so Why did Carlito Attack Cena from behind(while he was distracted by Sheamus) to set up the backstabber when he could have just done the backstabber in the first place?:lol

Great booking Vince.

Cotdamn that Red Dead Redemption trailer was worth watching this boring Raw, and I've seen it like 5 times already.

Whatever happened to the Little People's Court? I was waiting for some gifs to show up from that, and it never happened.

krae_man

Net_Wrecker said:
Cotdamn that Red Dead Redemption trailer was worth watching this boring Raw, and I've seen it like 5 times already.

Whatever happened to the Little People's Court? I was waiting for some gifs to show up from that, and it never happened.

Rumor was Vince couldn't decide what to do with the angle and they didn't have enough time to hire extra little people.

Lunchbox

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
http://20.img.v4.skyrock.net/204/jeff-hardy-gif/pics/2441836495_1.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

too bad they never let him hit it

"omg, air bouurne, oh he got caught/dropped/reversed....." /job

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I would watch a DX sitcom every single week. Hunter and Shawn are almost better comedians than they are wrestlers. :lol I cracked up at the "who writes this crap" bit.

Seraphis Cain said:
I would watch a DX sitcom every single week. Hunter and Shawn are almost better comedians than they are wrestlers. :lol I cracked up at the "who writes this crap" bit.

Seriously. I don't care how corny some of the skits are, I'm still entertained.

jmdajr

Seraphis Cain said:

people around here give them a lot of crap, but really... there are not that many people here that are good on the mic.

There a few.. edge, jericho, miz maybe cm punk.

It's a short list!

Watched ecw the other day and that Washinton guy isnt bad!

Lunchbox

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
Seriously, Cole needs to go away now... the Seamus thing he just said is like saying Bret Hart is from Mexico

YOU TWAT

what was wrong with it?

isnt ireland like a state in the country of uk?

Lunchbox said:
what was wrong with it?

isnt ireland like a state in the country of uk?

I am not talking to you now....

Also, this Ghana, West Africa stuff is idiotic... It is like WWE is taking a bit shit on World Geography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom