• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 demo kiosks are starting to pop up at Gamestop & Best Buy

You could, you know, call them.

I personally believe that calling is not ever a good option.

The chances of getting some bullshit for the person to get off the phone are too high.

Ex: I was at the apple store waiting to buy the iphone 5S and they had it in stock.

Everyone that called was being told "All iphones are sold out and you can visit apple.com"

DoctorZ

At work so I've missed part of this thread. Have any of the confirmed kiosks in stores been south coast plaza. Planning to go after work.

Five

Banned
At work so I've missed part of this thread. Have any of the confirmed kiosks in stores been south coast plaza. Planning to go after work.

The one here in the OP image bottom right is South Coast Plaza. I'm headed there in a couple of hours since I'm only ten minutes west of it.

xmQpXHL.png

bob page

What's the point of installing demo units if those are the games they're going to showcase?

I mean, I'm pretty interested in getting a handle on the controller but those demos have zero interest to me.

Jeels

I really don't like going to the Galleria, it's always so busy. I'll have to find a day where I can go in the middle of the day to avoid crowds.

jaaz

So... someone go and play, take video, impressions... something!

The closest one to me is like an hour away in rush hour traffic. Screw that...

traidenk

Banned
PS4Demo-4.jpg

here's a console with the blue light on... Is that an airduct under there?

I'm still not convinced that those are retail consoles.

Top Bottom