• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 demo kiosks are starting to pop up at Gamestop & Best Buy

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
UPDATE: They're starting to hit Gamestop and Best Buy now:

It's happening! GameStop, Best Buy, additional Sony stores.

3nqm9mz.png

Click here to find a store with a kiosk near you: http://experienceplaystation.com/

Crystal MacKenzie // Associate Brand Marketing Manager said:
Play PS4 at Select Retailers Starting Today

Hard to believe we’re less than a month away from PS4’s launch on November 15th. Exciting! If you just can’t wait to get your hands on a system, I’ve got good news. Starting today, we’re rolling out PS4 demo kiosks to stores nationwide. The initial wave of PS4 demo units will appear in select Sony Stores, with thousands more added to various retail locations, such as GameStop, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart — among others in the coming weeks.

To find the PS4 demo kiosk nearest you, click the link below. And remember, if you don’t see one nearby, just check back later to see if any have been added to stores in your hometown.

VDqXR8B.jpg
URKkaYq.jpg

Once you find a kiosk, you’ll be able to sample upcoming PS4 games like Knack, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, FIFA 14, Contrast, Super Motherload, and Pinball Arcade. Keep an eye out for the kiosk at a store near you, and have fun playing!

Iacobellis

It puts you where your zip code is centered, just zoom out till you see the PlayStation flag.

Century City store has a demo unit, going to check it out after class is over for the day.

Fuck... I doubt Milford, Connecticut would have a kiosk on day one.

xaosslug

hmm, there's a SS store at the mall up the street... maybe, I'll check it out some time this week if I have time.

EDIT: crap, no demo kiosk at me SS store. ;__;

Thread of "put in your zip code and discover a place you've never heard of before"

Honest Psychic Reader. I'm pretty sure they don't have PS4s there.

Krakn3Dfx

According to my zip code search, there's one at an Essence of Touch Day Spa right up the street from my office in Denver.

I can't imagine that's accurate, but I'm tempted to walk up and find out.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Website puts a point on some random dudes home, lol. Wonder if the galleria store has one, search seems busted.
The "A" centers on the zip code you give it. If there's a store with a demo unit nearby you'll see them as the PS logo.

xmQpXHL.png

nikos

Nothing in NYC yet. Only one on Long Island, where I used to live. Still close enough. Might be out there this weekend.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Shouldn't they demo Killzone, Driveclub?
I remember demoing CoD2 on a 360 kiosk a long time ago.

None at my Sony store. :(
I should call them.

Thread of "put in your zip code and discover a place you've never heard of before"

Honest Psychic Reader. I'm pretty sure they don't have PS4s there.

Window Genie, represent.

I find it bothersome that

SONY STORE 79
630 OLD COUNTRY ROAD UNIT 1120A GARDEN CITY NY 11530

has one, but they don't have a single kiosk in Manhattan.

Edit: beated.

_woLf

Wow, there's a kiosk at a movie theater like 5 minutes away from where I live. I know what I'm doing today!

edit: nevermind, thought the "A" was a kiosk location :( wow there isn't a single one in seattle

ascii42

So how long do we think it'll take for GameStops and Best Buys to start getting them?

edit: Ah, it's right there.

ShapeGSX

Anybody find one in mass or rhode island? I keep getting flagged at a plumbing company.

They shut them all down in the Boston area, other than the one here:
WRENTHAM VILLAGE PREMIUM OUTLETS
400 Premium Outlets Boulevard
Wrentham, MA US 02093
(508) 384-1175

But that one is an outlet. Not sure they will put one there.

Top Bottom