• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Nah, not the first time. Prometh is a potentiator for opitates. Could get you nodding and sweating sooner than you should.

Just hit a pack. Pretty good actually, opiates usually suck but this one has a nice chill head feeling closer to opium, would never buy again because its fucking heroin but its solid.

Heading to a day party in a bit. mimosas and samosas lol.

//B1G

Banned
its a tiny amount and yeah opiates just dont seem to do much to me, not that i do them often. I was on a dilaudid drip in the hospital and OC's later and yeah they fucked me up but i just think i dont have much sensitivity to this kind of drug.

haha, i was just on a dilaudid IV for a couple days straight last weekend. they thought it was going to jack me all up, i'm just like we'll see... 10 seconds later i feel it hit me, but i'm not even high and the shit barely took away my pain. i'm like if you guys are diluting this you need to quit, cus i've got a pretty high tolerance. next drip put me on my ass ;)

TheOddOne

NY Post Writer Says Brooklyn Nets Should Be Called 'New York N-----s' Because Of Jay Z Involvement
A New York sportswriter is in hot water after writing that the Brooklyn Nets should change their name to the "New York N------s" because they are co-owned by Jay-Z.

Phil Mushnick, who writes for the New York Post, has apparently been a long-time critic of the rapper's role in the franchise. In a Friday column, he trashed Jay-Z's choices for the team's new uniforms:

As long as the Nets are allowing Jay-Z to call their marketing shots -- what a shock that he chose black and white as the new team colors to stress, as the Nets explained, their new "urban" home -- why not have him apply the full Jay-Z treatment?

Why the Brooklyn Nets when they can be the New York N------s? The cheerleaders could be the Brooklyn B----hes or Hoes. Team logo? A 9 mm with hollow-tip shell casings strewn beneath. Wanna be Jay-Z hip? Then go all the way!

UPDATE: Mushnick responded to the furore surrounding his column later on Friday. Writing to sports site Bob's Blitz, he said that there had been "obvious, wishful and ignorant mischaracterizations" of his words.

"Jay-Z profits from the worst and most sustaining self-enslaving stereotypes of black-American culture and I'M the racist?" he continued. "Some truths, I guess, are just hard to read, let alone think about."

Unsurprisingly, Twitter erupted over the comments. Below, read a few of the reactions to Mushnick's rant.

Listening to Ethelwulf right now.
So I pretty much grew up on Three6 and Hypnotize Minds Camp Crew, due to my big brother and his friends listening to it.
This shit is taking me back.

Heroin isn't even really heavy today considering what you can get at Walgreens now.

solarus

Don't know if there are any Binary Star fans here but...
Senim Silla ‏ @SillaFresh
Everybody is listening to that old Binary Star while @OneBeLo & I are bumpn this new #BinaryStar. Wait til u kats hear this shit!!!

HYPE!!! Masters of the universe was amazing.

Don't know if there are any Binary Star fans here but...
Senim Silla ‏ @SillaFresh
Everybody is listening to that old Binary Star while @OneBeLo & I are bumpn this new #BinaryStar. Wait til u kats hear this shit!!!

HYPE!!! Masters of the universe was amazing.
my body is READY

kamspy

House Party is one of the best party cuts of last year. First two lines are pure gold. One time when 3 DJ runbacks are actually welcome.

EDIT: I laughed my ass off to it the other night, but can't think of what song I heard it in.

"Chain the same color as Akon"

I think it's 2 Chainz on Mercy. Fucking LOL

Yeah, House Party is pretty great. I'm not sure exactly where I've been hearing it, maybe ace's mixes, but it's definitely catchy as fuck and memorable track. MMG will be killing it for the next few months.

edit: yeah that's mercy lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
House Party is one of the best party cuts of last year. First two lines are pure gold. One time when 3 DJ runbacks are actually welcome.

EDIT: I laughed my ass off to it the other night, but can't think of what song I heard it in.

"Chain the same color as Akon"

I think it's 2 Chainz on Mercy. Fucking LOL
Yeah that line makes me laugh every time.

Grade A, A-1. Chain the colour of A-kon.

Hootie

yep this definitely isnt going anywhere lol

I definitely respect Reasonable Doubt but theres something about his voice that I dont like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom