• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

//B1G

Banned
i can't believe you dudes are digging on this chief keef dumbass this much. dude would get his shit pushed in on the streets talking like that... he's a fucking toothpick.
plus his raps are wack as hell. even if i was a fan i'd still hate on him after that vid where he's asking "why i gotta do a new verse?" that's some good looking out for the fools that like him.

Esch

Banned
i can't believe you dudes are digging on this chief keef dumbass this much. dude would get his shit pushed in on the streets talking like that... he's a fucking toothpick.
plus his raps are wack as hell. even if i was a fan i'd still hate on him after that vid where he's asking "why i gotta do a new verse?" that's some good looking out for the fools that like him.

I can't believe you're surprised at people bandwagoning on boring lames. Lol even more at talking about rappers in fights.

//B1G

Banned
i had a feeling it was just bandwagoning, but whatever.
weird stuff to me. i just like what i like... lol @ forcing yourself to listen to shit music just to have something to talk about

HiResDes

The fact that Keef actually has to write those "bars" in his phone is the most unbelievable thing

New Tom Hardy and Treazon about to drop soon though so I have some real shit too look forward to thankfully.

Chuuwee Channel Ep.1

DominoKid

Birdman says he will do "whatever it takes" to sign Chief Keef

ib0j5Rkqa3ICk1.gif

i had a feeling it was just bandwagoning, but whatever.
weird stuff to me. i just like what i like... lol @ forcing yourself to listen to shit music just to have something to talk about

I can't tell if people generally like him or of they are being ironic about it. Not that there's a problem with people liking him, it's just really confusing.
Same with Lil B

I can't tell if people generally like him or of they are being ironic about it. Not that there's a problem with people liking him, it's just really confusing.
Same with Lil B

I truly don't get the Lil B love, but I Don't Like is just a catchy ignant track. And that's coming from someone who had Cunninlynguists releases as AOTY in 2010 and 2011, and who is 91.5 times out of 100 against #ballaballa.

I truly don't get the Lil B love, but I Don't Like is just a catchy ignant track. And that's coming from someone who had Cunninlynguists releases as AOTY in 2010 and 2011, and who is 91.5 times out of 100 against #ballaballa.

Don't get me wrong, I like the I Don't Like (remix). However, the original track was just boring and I don't see why there is this much excitement for him.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
la chat for hardest MC ever
and peep the second verse. makes me wanna keeeeel somebody

and have any of you dudes with iPhones/pads checked out the beat making app from the guys at Reason? i played around with it on an iPad and it's defff worth the $.99
it's pretty comprehensive and i could imagine some pretty sick shit being made with it.

demonstration vid

I just wish you could save the beats...love the program besides that huge fact.

bart jr

Neo Member
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Big Boi and Kendrick Lamar are performing for free tonight at the University of Cincinnati.

kamspy

Didn't know you uploaded are stuff. We need Kampsy on the album....

Me and Tguy freaked that last instro you sent me. Got it to a good lil beta version. Shouldn't be hard to finish up.

Holla Tguy. Let's wrap this up.

about to try heroin gafhop, be back soon with results.

Snorting or IV? Smell that shit first. Corn Starch is the popular cut. If it smells like cereal don't shoot that shit, but you can still snort it.

kamspy

Heroin doesn't really effect music perception. Pretty much the same buzz as taking waay too many percocets, with less side effects.

Honestly you're better off getting some Opana or Oxycontin. Same shit, more pure.

Esch

Banned
I don't IV anything. It doesnt really smell like anything but a mild chemical/analgesic smell. looks like chocolate.

kamspy

I don't IV anything. It doesnt really smell like anything but a mild chemical/analgesic smell. looks like chocolate.

Sounds good. The corn starch smell is hard to miss. Snort that shit. Just don't do it in a place you can throw up since it's your first time. You'll probably puke unless you have a raging opiate tolerance.

Me and Tguy freaked that last instro you sent me. Got it to a good lil beta version. Shouldn't be hard to finish up.

Holla Tguy. Let's wrap this up.

I gotcha you. Give me a bit, need to change my license plate and shit. Then, I'll hop on. I can finish that mirrors too since i can get my mic clearer and all that now.

Esch

Banned
Sounds good. The corn starch smell is hard to miss. Snort that shit. Just don't do it in a place you can throw up since it's your first time. You'll probably puke unless you have a raging opiate tolerance.

its a tiny amount and yeah opiates just dont seem to do much to me, not that i do them often. I was on a dilaudid drip in the hospital and OC's later and yeah they fucked me up but i just think i dont have much sensitivity to this kind of drug.

I actually have some promethazine around, might be a decent idea to take some for antinausea?

kamspy

its a tiny amount and yeah opiates just dont seem to do much to me, not that i do them often. I was on a dilaudid drip in the hospital and OC's later and yeah they fucked me up but i just think i dont have much sensitivity to this kind of drug.

I actually have some promethazine around, might be a decent idea to take some for antinausea?

Nah, not the first time. Prometh is a potentiator for opitates. Could get you nodding and sweating sooner than you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom