• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren870

FS: Overwatch PS4 Collectors Edition - New & Sealed - $150 + shipping

s-l1600.jpg

boiled goose

good with gravy
With the Wii U on the way out, it’s time for a purge! There are things from 3 generations here, since Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U have all had pretty good BC.

PM me if you are interested in anything. I am happy to provide more details and pictures. Shipping to USA Only. Paypal or Venmo accepted. Everything is NA versions.

Pikachu SSB Amiibo (have original case, opened)
Link SSB Amiibo (have original case, opened)
Original Splatoon Amiibo Set (Orange Squid Girl, Blue Squid Boy, Green Squid) (have original case, opened)

Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii (Original Tin Edition, very good condition)

Wii Classic Controller (white, barely used)
Wii Classic Controller Pro (black, barely used)
3 Wii 1st party clear silicon wiimote covers

Gamecube controller USB adaptor for Wii U (for 8 player local multi)

2 grey Wavebirds (old as expected, sticks have some jiggle)
1 black wired black Nintendo GC controller (old as expected, stick cap missing)
1 white wired Gamestop third party GC controller (in good condition)
251 Nintendo brand GC memory card (black)

WTS: Black and Blue Nintendo 2DS. Powers up and works fine, has a slight smoke smell to it (was bought used) but so far keeping it wrapped in dryer sheets has helped to curb the smell. Will ship it that way too. Back battery cover wasn't popped all the way back in but if you have a small enough screwdriver, you can easily get it back in place (mine are too big). Comes with a charger but no stylus sadly. Asking 65 shipped to the US

M3z_

GOLD Rated Seller

If you are interested in bundling any of the items we can negotiate a bundled discount price.

EVGA GTX 1080 Hybrid - $530 shipped

INTEL 6700k - $250 Shipped

ASROCK Z170 Extreme 7+ - $110 Shipped

Corsair LPX DDR4 16 GB 2666MHz - $60 Shipped

Samsung 850 EVO m.2 500GB SSD x2 - $110 Shipped ea.

H1xrPTUl.jpg

e5d2PHGl.jpg

4dfOeHQl.jpg

bYSNxnDl.jpg

notworksafe

Want to Sell

All prices are with shipping to the continental US and I am open to offers on anything listed. Everything listed is tested and in working condition unless otherwise noted.
I've provided pictures for each item but if you need more or have any questions just PM me. If you want more than one item we can work out a discount deal on shipping. Paypal only.

Arcade

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis (Power Smash) cart w/ reproduction art - $40
http://imgur.com/a/vvH59

NAOMI: Capcom vs SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 cart - $60
http://imgur.com/a/XCZtB

NAOMI: Virtua Tennis 2 (Power Smash 2) w/o security key DISC ONLY - $15
http://imgur.com/a/QEe6g

Wii U/DS Games
All games come in original case with all manuals and inserts unless noted
pics

Wii U: Shovel Knight (with soundtrack code UNUSED) - $23
DS: Okamiden - $18

RkOwnage

Xbox One Elite Controller - $110 - I got this as a gift for Christmas, and I've maybe used it one time. I don't play shooters much and I feel like this is used mostly for that. I mainly just stream TV on my Xbone, so I don't have much use for this.
NYST2QHm.jpg
BqRrAntm.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8' - 32gb - Gold $200 - Won this at a work contest. Have an iPad Pro, and don't use Samsung much anymore. Top notch condition - minus one small scuff on the back, as you can see in the picture.
iiUPgWvm.jpg
I6dIcf5m.jpg

Powerbeats 2 Wireless - Blue/Gray - $90 - Don't use anymore, wore a few times, got a pair of cans that I prefer a lot more. Not a fan of bluetooth in general. Very good condition still, comes with everything seen here.
XlvVW5ym.jpg

Paypal - Cont 48' - PM!!

X2X0

Selling
NieR Automata YoRHa 2B figure from the Black Box Edition for $135.
Will ship two to three days after receiving it :D
Can ship international.

FREE_ITEM116_thumb.jpg

I'll try this once more before I cancel, just seeing if a fellow gaffer wants this.

WTS: Best Buy Neon Nintendo Switch preorder. It's set for store pickup, however I'm able to change it to ship to an address. Order Total $324.74

WTS: Zelda BOTW standard switch version shipped from Amazon with prime. Grand Total: $51.71

I accept PayPal and can have it shipped within the US.

If I have no takers, I'll cancel it 24 hours from right now.

Edit: Pending

Amazon switch pre order for sale at cost. I'll switch over the shipping address to yours and you can just pay for it with an amazon giftcard. Ended up picking up a PS4 pro instead and would rather some one on gaf have chance at it than scalpers. If no one wants it I'll be cancelling the order before they ship so the 28th most likely. Just shoot me a pm. :)

Edit: got some PM's might be gone guys.

Want to Sell

From Amazon.co.jp shipping to Japan only (a service like Tenso.com can be used to forward the mail to other countries, console is region free and multi-voltage and supports 9 languages), prices below include fastest shipping with delivery in Japan on March 3rd:

[*]Nintendo Switch Neon console
33800 Yen ($298 as of this writing, exchange rates change)
CwcGw3em.jpg

PM'd! Is the bit about the JP version of Zelda switching to your system's language true?! That's (amazing) news to me.

Does anyone have the standard Switch version of THE LEGEND OF ZELDA preordered through Amazon(USA) that you are going to cancel? If you do is there any possible way I could take that preorder off your hands in exchange for an Amazon e Gift Card and then you can just change the shipping to me? Please shoot me a pm if u think u might want to help me out, thanks.

EDIT: Once again friendly Gaffers hooked me up so please disregard the post above. I love GAF btw :)

**PRICES DROPPED** - Looking for a quick sell on some of this stuff, could use the extra money this month.

WTS
NES Classic Mini with an extra controller. Comes with all the original packaging and cables. Also selling the NES messenger bag (brand new, with tags), either separately (£15) or as a bundle with the NES Classic Console. Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only. Not looking to gouge anyone on the price, but would be happy to make a small profit. Pic of bag and box here!

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Will ship worldwide.

38RII01.png

3DS Games (PAL)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - £30
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Xenoblade Chronicles - £20

The Legend of Zelda: 30th Anniversary Theme - £1

Bkxw8ZF.png

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £7
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £7
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £7

78g8dA1.jpg

PS Vita
Persona 4 Golden - £10
Virtue's Last Reward - £10

JqjvHES.png

Rock Band - Full Set
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £30 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS
Commander Shepard Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box) - £7.50

ILDdBnCg.jpg

WTS - Random Books
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut - £2
Saturday by Ian McEwan - £2

WTS: Digital Movie Code - Star Trek Beyond - £2

WTS: Various 1st/2nd Gen Pokemon Cards
QrVqiewg.jpg

Full album of images here. Salvaged a bunch of stuff from my parent house this week, including a pile of my old Pokemon cards. Not sure how much they're worth but figured I'd put them up for sale here in case it helps anyone complete their collection. I haven't shown every card, so if you'd like me to check if I have one in particular, just shoot me a message. They're all in pretty good condition but some are a little worse for wear. If you'd like more pictures of anything specific, again just message me. Happy to sell individual cards, or the whole lot as one. Make me an offer!

Finally, I have some badges and a card pack from PAX West 2016. £15 each for the Limited Edition PAX badges and £20 for the Gears of War winners pin and card pack.
SVoGlc7.jpg

All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Just drop me a pm! :)

asdad123

Anyone in north jersey interested in a Nintendo Switch. I have an extra one ordered from GameStop just in case my Best Buy order doesn't go through.

It's the gray version. Looking for $345 (cost was $299 plus $21 tax plus $15 day one shipping plus $10 gas to meet up)

Let me know and we can meet up at launch day when it gets delivered.

Cancelling it Saturday 2/25 if no one wants it.

Also have the following:

Alienware Alpha R1
Specs are:
I5 quad core
500gb Samsung Evo SSD
16gb ram
Nvidia graphics card (equivalent to ab860m or so)
Upgraded to windows 10

I can include a wireless 360 controller, no adapter though.

Looking for $400 shipped or less local pickup in north jersey.

Custom Gaming Desktop
Specs are:

i7 6700k ($320)
Asus Z170-AR ATX Motherboard ($160)
32gb (4 x 8gb) Corsair Vengence 2666 Mhz ($165)
Samsung 850, 500gb SSD ($150)
Seagate 1TB Hybrid SHDD ($70)
Nvidia GTX 980Ti (reference with Hybrid Cooler installed... $400)
H-212 CPU Cooler ($35)
NZXT Grid Fan Controller ($25)
EVGA Supernova G2 750 Watt Power supply ($100)
Phanteks Evolv ATX Case - Silver ($180)
Windows 10 - OEM Key ($120)

Looking for $1150 OBO in North Jersey due to size of the case. Can include a 2560x1440 Auria Monitor for $150.

Bump

elmalloc

I'll try this once more before I cancel, just seeing if a fellow gaffer wants this.

WTS: Best Buy Neon Nintendo Switch preorder. It's set for store pickup, however I'm able to change it to ship to an address. Order Total $324.74

WTS: Zelda BOTW standard switch version shipped from Amazon with prime. Grand Total: $51.71

I accept PayPal and can have it shipped within the US.

If I have no takers, I'll cancel it 24 hours from right now.

Edit: Pending

Be careful witching to ship to an address, I heard it cancels the order and can't re-order it because it's out of stock.

Be careful witching to ship to an address, I heard it cancels the order and can't re-order it because it's out of stock.
On best buy or Amazon? I didn't have an issue switching the address on Amazon, except if changing the address to a different country that doesn't work most of the time, but the order doesn't get cancelled, it just gives an error message that the address could not be changed (talking to customer service won't help either).

elmalloc

On best buy or Amazon? I didn't have an issue switching the address on Amazon, except if changing the address to a different country that doesn't work most of the time, but the order doesn't get cancelled, it just gives an error message that the address could not be changed (talking to customer service won't help either).

I'm pretty sure I read about this problem for Best Buy from someone on NowInStock.

elmalloc

WTB Neon Switch Console from Amazon. Guessing you can change the ship to address based on feedback here.

EDIT: Not sure if Amazon ever had the Neon version.

dmix90

WTS

Type: uPlay Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

For Honor
w1Qmr3t.jpg

Price: $35
Region Free code.

Ghost Recon Wildlands: Season Pass
cFd2y7z.jpg

Price: $20
North America code.
=============================================
Type: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Digital Code | Payment: PayPal

Gears of War, 2, Judgment
5KXur0U.png

Price: $1.5 each game
=============================================
PM

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+60 Seller, +28 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a photo if there's not already one shown!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

XPiyXmB.jpg
JuKzcux.jpg

• Bioshock 2 Guide
    $6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
    - Very Good condition. No tears, creases or writing. Minimal shelf wear.

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! (Lowest price one is free)

All are unworn, some still sealed in plastic! There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Alone in the Dark - black, L ($7 (F/F) or $7.52 (G/S))
2) Club, The - white, not sure size (SEALED) ($14 (F/F) or $14.73 (G/S))
3) Darkwatch - white, XL ($10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S))
4) Devil May Cry 2 - black, XL ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
5) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - black, L ($20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S))
6) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON) ($13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S))
7) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - green, L ($15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S))
8) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))
9) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL ($35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S))

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US XBox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off)
$15 for $13.50 each
$25 for $22.50 each

US iTunes Credit - 15% off
$50 for $42.50 each
$25 for $21.25 each
biBagAGt.jpg

Logitech C922 Webcam - $82 Shipped
Brand New, Never Been Opened or Used. Includes 3 month trial of XSplit and tripod.
One of the most popular webcams for streaming.
C9Bx15Wt.jpg

Pokemon Red Champion Edition Nendoroid - New, Unopened - $100 + shipping
OAbaBJZ.jpg

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

Payment options vary, but Google Wallet is preferred.

(977+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Bog

Junior Ace
WTS - All prices are shipped

Xbox One Day One Launch Console with Kinect, Lunar White Controller and ROTT - BEST OFFER Very lightly used console. I'll throw in Rise of the Tomb Raider and the special preorder foldout slip cover.

Nintendo 3DS Launch System - $125, Great Condition. Lightly used. Very little scuffing on the top screen from the bottom screen. Includes Charger!

Sony 34" XBR960
This is the best of the best HD tubes. But it's time to move on. This is only for local pickup near Philly as it's 200 lbs. PM me with an offer.

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Prices include shipping to the United States --- Minimum order = $10 --- Paypal

If you buy multiple games, I will take $1 off per game after the first.

Antlion Modmic 4.0 - $27
Pic here
Includes one new base clasp.

Hyper Light Drifter box and instructions (new/sealed) - $30

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles - $42

SNES
Actraiser 2 - $28
Illusion of Gaia - $20
Super Mario All-Stars - $25
Super R-Type - $10
Kefka's Domain - $30 (3 CD FF6 OST)

NES
Battle of Olympus - $10
Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril - $35
Double Dragon - $8
Dragon Warrior 2 - $29
Dragon Warrior 3 - $45
Dragon Warrior 4 - $65
Spy Vs. Spy - $6
Tecmo Bowl - $12
Tiger Heli - $5

DS/3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $15
Batman: Blackgate - $8
Corpse Party - $26 (game/case/manual only, does not include special edition items)
Dragon Quest 7 - $28
Henry Hatsworth - $10
Kirby Planet Robobot - NEW/SEALED - $29
Mario Kart 7 - $16
Mega Man Zero Collection - $14
Meteos - $5 (no manual)
Paper Mario Sticker Star - $8
Pilotwings Resort - $6
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - NEW/SEALED - $22
Shinobi $9

Got a few Steam Keys from the Humble Freedom Bundle(and a few spares from previous bundles) I'm looking to trade for other past and current bundle keys.

Have
Day of the Tentacle
Octodad
No Time to Explain Remastered
Guacamelee Super Turbo
Stanley Parable
Swapper
Human Resource Machine
2064 Read Only Memories
RocketsRocketsRockets
7 Grand Steps
Tower of Guns
Secrets of Raetikon
Girls Like Robots
Robot Roller Derby Disco
Victor Vran
Else.Heart.Break
Goat Simulator
Guns of Icarus Online
Back to Bed
Waddle Home
Gunpoint
Snyder Arcade
Magicka 2
Deep Dungeons of Doom
Frozen Cortex
Steam World Dig
Dark Scavenger
Frozen Synapse
Torchlight 2
Two Digits

Want
Désiré
Aliens Go Home Run (Currently in Indiegala Friday Special Bundle)
King Lucas (currently in Indiegala Chaos Empire Bundle)
Spacebar Sparkles 2 (currently in Indiegala Chaos Empire Bundle)
Super Flippin' Phones (Indiegala Hump Day 34)
Catlateral Damage (Chaos Bundle at Bundle Stars)
Sickness
Besiege
Neon Struct
The Masterplan
Missing Translation DX
Rogus
Train of Afterlife
Spoiler Alert Collector's Edition
Cherry Tree High Complete Pack
Magical Battle Festa
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
The Tale of ALLTYNEX
Brazen Prototype

I am also open to other trades for games not listed.

BHK3

Banned
WTB
Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers (English, PS4)
Caladrius Blaze (English, PS4)
Hong Kong PSN Money(Need like the equivalent of $5 to buy a little dlc pack)
Destiny Collection(Physical or Code, I already have the vanilla game and would like the rest)

Dragons Dogma (PC)

Playstation 4 Pro (No games wanted)

WTS
Xbox One: Mortal Kombat XL Preorder Bonus - Kosplay Pack($2)
10% off any Physical xbox game on the microsoft store, online or in store - ($1)

Joeku

WTS
Gigabyte GTX 970 (GV-N970WF3OC-4GD rev 1.1)
$200 USD to United States or $250 CAD to Canada, both plus shipping & OBO. Shipping from Canada, from the GTA if anyone wants to get it in person.

Back at the start of the year I RMA'd a slightly lesser model of 970 because of a hardware fault, but Gigabyte didn't have any new ones to send me. Thus they sent me this slightly upgraded model. However, in the month and a half it took them to do that, I got an entirely different card elsewhere and am now just going to sell this one off. It certainly looks new and I haven't touched it at all aside to take the pictures below, but I can't be sure it isn't a really well-cleaned refurb because it didn't come in a retail box. I can provide emails from them as proof this isn't a scam, if you're curious. Comes with the power adapters and manual/disc as seen below.

http://www.gigabyte.us/Graphics-Card/GV-N970WF3OC-4GD-rev-10-11#ov

Can take & provide some DSLR pics if anyone would like. The above are quick phone snaps.

WTS:

SanDisk SSD PLUS 120GB Solid State Drive (SDSSDA-120G-G26) [Newest Version] Sata3

$23 Shipped

Resident Evil 2 Platinum- PC COMPLETE

Excellent A+ condition, Not a single scratch or smudge on both discs. perfect. With manual. $45 shipped OBO
WQBmI20.jpg

lChhu78.jpg

kANvXDl.jpg

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis PC- COMPLETE
Excellent condition, 1 single small microfine scratch on disc. You can only see it if its a inch away from your eye. Does not effect gameplay. With manaual. $30 shipped OBO
xX44Frz.jpg

jPWnych.jpg

Mint Condition Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller COMPLETE- PS2

Was bought brand New in 2008 and was never used. Kept inside plastic bag its entire life.
Has ALL documentation and is numbered 36356. $100 shipped OBO

https://imgur.com/a/Ygue2

will happily provide feedback upon request. Paypal friends and family preferred.

WTS

Tickets to the Friday of this year's PAX East. While I would like to get this in the hands of someone on GAF who really wants to go this is likely my last time posting on BST because the date is fast approaching.

Cost + Shipping = $230 for all or $60 each

OR

If you're located in the Boston Metro area I could meet up with you if that's preferable.

https://imgur.com/a/95Vfa

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom